🥀8🥀

Nova Lani Mashes
September 23
11:57 A.M

"Hoes just don't talk to nobody no more" Milani said sitting at the lunch table with me.

"Don't do that" I said, sighing.

"No cause whatever you and Ant had going don't got shit to do with me" she said.

"I know I know but he starting back on his bullshit and we don't even fuck with each other" I said rolling my eyes.

"That's on you though cause you stay believing his lying ass, you know he ain't shit" she said, waving me off.

I laughed. "You ain't lying" .

"Bitch I know I'm not" she said .

As me and Milani were catching up somebody came up to us. It was Kierra and Ivy, Kaliyah wasn't with them.

"Ghost took you home yesterday" Ivy asked with emphasis in her voice .

"Who is you talking to like that" I asked , scrunching up my face.

"She talking to you, now answer her question " Kierra butted in.

"See uh uh, first off BITCH Nova motherfuckin Mashes ain't got to answer shit you saying and get the fuck up out our faces before some shit shake" Milani jumped up and said.

"Shake sum then" Kierra said dropping her bag.

Next thing I knew Kierra and Milani were-fighting . The two already had a problem so, this finally gave them a reason to fight. I seen Ivy about jump in and she must've lost her mind if she thought I wasn't going to jump in also.

Now everybody was crowding us recording and yelling. I felt myself being picked up and thought it was a security but it was Tyshear. He pulled me into the Wheelchair Accessible bathroom and locked the door .

"What the fuck is you doing" he asked semi- yelling.

"First off imma need you to take it down a notch" I said tilting my head.

He pushed me up against the wall and wrapped his hands around my neck.

"You think I'm fucking playing with you" he said.

I didn't say anything . I rolled my eyes and looked down at my feet that were dangling.

"Nova Mashes please report to the front office " The intercom announced.

He let me go and I fixed myself. As I was walking, I felt damp down there and already knew what happened.

Ooooooo I can't stand his ass

Principal's Office

"Ms. Mashes and Ms. Lenox I'm very disappointed in the two of you" Our principal said.

"Nova you're one of the best students we have here and now you're choosing to act up " he said facing me.

"And Ms. Lenox you've had a clean slate all semester and your reverting back to your old ways" he said facing Milani.

We didn't say nothing just continued looking at him waiting to hear what our punishment was going to be.

"I'm suspending you two for the remainder of the week" he said.

"Ok" we both responded. We got up and left his office .

"Girl good I had a test tomorrow I didn't feel like taking anyway" Milani said.

"It's only a two day suspension which isn't bad I'll just make my work up on my computer " I said shrugging.

"Ok well , imma have Ant come pick me up . You want a ride? " Milani asked.

"No I gotta swing by Trey house to pick up Junie so, I'm straight" I said.

"Mhm yo ass just don't want to see Ant. Whatever girl I'll talk to you later" Milani said going down a different hallway.

Trey's Apartment

I made it to trey's apartment and before I could open the door he swung it open.

"Finally, you here to get her bad ass" he said moving to the side.

I walked in and seen pillows on the floor, clothes all over the place, snacks on the floor and Junie messing with a blunt wrapper.

I hurried and took the wrapper away from her and placed it on the counter.

"Wovaaaaaa" Junie said laughing .

"Yes Wova is here now get yo ass out" Trey said picking up Junie and handing her to me.

I laughed and reached in my purse to pay Trey. He looked over at me and shook is head.

" you straight you ain't gotta pay me" he said waving me off.

"But look how she left your house I feel bad" I said, frowning.

"It ain't nothing and you can still drop her off when you need me to watch her. I fuck with her lil bad ass" he said, smiling .

"Alright well imma get home I'll see you later " I said .

"Ight " he said dapping me up.

I left out his apartment and started walking home.

------------------------------🙌🏽---------------------------

Wassup yaal🤍

This chapter was kinda short and rushed so 🤷🏽‍♀️

Make sure to vote & COMMENT!

Y'all asses be forgetting to comment😒

But hope you guys are enjoying leave some feedback nie 😩.