🥀24🥀

Tyshear "Ghost " Akai Henders
October 29
12:07 a.m

We was in the waiting room, waiting to hear from the doctor. Every second that past I was getting more irritated cause fuck is taking them so long.

Street called Milani and told her what happened. She said she wasn't coming up there until later on today cause she had Junie.

I looked over to the entrance door and seen Ant. He was walking over to me like he was bout to pop some shit. I stood up and he stood in front of me.

"How yo dumbass let her get shot" he yelled.

"Watch yo fucking mouth when speaking to me" I replied calmly.

"Nigga I ain't gotta watch shit" he said pulling up his pants.

"Nigga you stepping to me like you wanna fight" I said dropping my phone.

"Y'all chill the fuck out" Killa said standing between us.

"Family of Nova Mashes" the doctor called.

Everybody stood up and crowded around the doctor.

"Oh my so many" she said lightly chuckling.

I mugged her.

"Miss Mashes is ok we were able to remove the bullets from her leg and stomach. She will stay in the hospital for a week so can monitor her. She will also be on crutches until her leg fully heals. Other than that one person at a time is allowed to see her" the doctor finished.

"Imma go first" I said.

Ant stood there eyeing me.

When all this shit blow over I want his head

I walked in the room with the doctor and she left. I looked at Nova who was sleeping. I touched her hand and her eyes started fluttering open.

"Ty" her scratchy voice said.

"I'm here"

"What happened" she asked.

"Youn remember"

She shook her head no.

I rubbed my hands down my face.

"Mario boys shot you when we came to get you" I told her.

"Is Mario" she started.

"Yeah"

She shook her head and touched my hand.

"Thank you" she said.

"For what" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"For being there"

I leaned down and kissed her. We went from pecks to me sliding my tongue in her mouth. We heard the door open and we broke from the kiss.

"All y'all niggas ain't supposed to be in here" I said mugging them.

"Mane fuck them doctors" Killa said.