🥀2🥀

Nova Lani Mashes
August 22
6:45 A.M

Today was better than yesterday already. I had dropped off Junie and I was currently walking up the steps to my school.

I really didn't have any friends, besides my best Milani. I went into the cafeteria and grabbed breakfast. They were serving peanut butter and jelly with fruit bowls. I put the PB and J in my bag for Junie and just ate the fruit bowl.

"Wassup bitch" Milani said , sitting down at the table.

"Hey hoe" I responded, while laughing.

"So guess who texted my phone" she said, smiling hard.

I raised my eyebrow, "Who" I asked.

"Street" she said clapping her hands.

People were looking at us while Milani acted stupid . I shook it off and put my attention back on Milani.

"That's wassup" I responded.

I looked at my phone and checked too see what time it was. Class was about to start so, I had to dip .

"But I gotta get to class see you after school" I told her getting up.

I walked to my class and sat down in the back. More than likely I wasn't to be called on because I was passing. I watched as people came into the classroom. I seen the same ole people come in that little wack ass group. All they ever did was talk about people and harass them.

In the group you had Kierra , Ivy, Taliyah, Saint, Kilante and Tyshear.

Tyshear was the finest one out of everybody if you ask me. He also is the rudest all the nigga did was toot his nose up and look down on people. I also heard he be selling guns and drugs but , that ain't none of my business. People call him "Ghost".

"Problem" Ivy snapped at me.

I guess I was staring and ain't realize it

"Girl if don't go somewhere" I said waving her off.

"I thought a broke hoe said something" Kierra said coming from behind her.

"Exactly ain't bout to argue with a hoe , that wear the same burnt out Air forces everyday" Ivy said walking away.

At this point everybody in the room was looking at me. I put my hood on and just sat back in my seat.

"Ok ok everybody settle down and let's get started " the teacher said walking in the class.

After School

"Girl I heard about Ivy and Kierra ass today, do we need to handle that " Milani said walking with me.

"Girl no fuck them" I said pushing my way through these people.

We made our way outside and seen the little group. They were staring and laughing. Except the boys , they weren't paying me and Milani no mind.

"Ok well I gotta go get Junie I'll see you later" I said hugging Milani.

"Bye girl FaceTime me when you get home" she said,walking away .

We parted ways and I made my way to my Aunts house.

15 Minutes Later

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. She was holding Juniper while smoking a cigarette.

I done told this lady stop smoking around Junie

"Thank you" I said while grabbing Junie.

"Mhm listen I can't keep watching her if I'm not getting paid" she said throwing her hand on her hip.

"You want to get paid for watching family" I asked looking at her as if she was dumb.

"It ain't like she my baby , I'm here for my kids" she said.

"Wow. You know what fuck you I got her from now on" I said getting mad.

I walked off from her porch and felt my eyes getting teary.

"And don't bring her ass back here since you want to be disrespectful" She yelled from her porch.

I shot her a bird and continued walking back to my house.

"Why your eyes wet" Junie asked me holding my face.

"Cause people stupid" I mumbled.

"I'm ok let's get you home and watch some Paw patrol" I told her.

"Paw patrol" she screamed while clapping her hands.

At the House

When we got back to the house I took Junie straight to my room. I warmed up the leftover pizza and gave her some. I turned on Paw Patrol for her while I looked for me a job.

I can't wait till I'm eighteen , get away from this. Give us a better life.

-----------------------------😛----------------------------

Wassup guys💕.

Hope your enjoying the story🙌🏽

Vote & comment 🤍.

Goodbye !