★ 𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

#𝟜

requested by: me

prompt: n/a

a/n: this was a random idea that I got. It's all over the place. Again, I KNOW I have requests. But I wanted smth out now because I'm busy all week.

warning(s): mentions of sex.

☁︎︎✰☯︎︎

☁︎︎✰☯︎︎

Nya woke up with the sun shining right on her face, blinding her as she had to shield her eyes.

Looking beside her was Jay lying on his stomach, sleeping peacefully. Every breath he took his muscles would flex a bit. Nya blushed, the reoccurrence of the night before flashing in her mind, her stomach fluttering as it felt sore.
And everything below it for that matter.

Nya woke up. She got confused. Didn't she just wake up? She heard running water and slight singing coming from the bathroom. Looking to her side, where was Jay once only left an imprint. Furrowing her brows, she got out of bed.

Nya was making breakfast and Jay had a throating groan, as he just woke up. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her head. What made her curious was to why his hair wasn't wet. "Didn't you take a shower?" She asked.

"No," he replied just as confused. "I should though."

Nya was watching tv while Jay was making breakfast. She looked behind the couch and saw that her husband's hair was in fact wet. Did he take a shower? Wasn't she making breakfast? What is going on? She got up from the couch, and this time she fell.

Finding clouds beneath her, she immediately knew where she was. Sucking in her cheek, she was greeted by the monks of the cloud kingdom.
This was for sure not going to go well.

The first one, was a bit frustrated. "Do you know what you did?!" His arms flared all over the place, mad because of her actions.

"I didn't do anything," she replied innocently.

"What he's trying to say is that-"

"WE TOLD YOU NOT TO!" He yelled in Nya's face.

"Not to-" she remembered. "Oh."

"Not to sleep with him on the nineteenth. It was a simple thing. Were your hormones too wild do calm do just for ONE NIGHT!" The monk was frustrated that the timelines got a bit mixed up for something that could've been avoided.

A lil recap. Nya got a message that she wasn't to have sex with Jay on a specific day. She remembered but didn't have much thought about it. What was the worst that could happen?

"The worst that could happen is MESSING UP THE TIME LINE AND mmhm-"

"We told you simple instructions, they were to be followed."

"What did I do?"

The second monk sighed, walking away as the third followed him. Nya trailed along as well. He showed a print of the timelines and different dimensions and realms. He grabbed the dimensions strand as it separated into more strands. One was in a knot. "That is what you did." He pointed at the knot that was entwined with another.

"How can my act do that?"

"Usually, doing something the other timeline did helps the balance. We noticed if you didn't do what this other dimensions did, everything would be normal."

"Groot." The third inputted.

"Yes, and now you're stuck between the two strands. The nineteenth in the other dimension was Jay's coming out party."

Nya was twisted. She understood carefully but got lost at the last four words. "Excuse me? Coming out?"

"He's trans."

"He's what?!" Nya wondered why he didn't tell her. She would've understood.

"Not in your dimension. In the other one. Yours was his birthday, both you's had a plan to, what's the word?"

"Groot."

"Ah yes. We noticed a disruption of that choice and told you not to do it."

"Why not tell the other me?" Nya crosses her arms.

"Hers was more important than yours."

"Ouch. Can't you guys just erase the past?"

"Erase the past," the first one laughed, finally his mouth was free. "Erasing! Erasing, erasing," he started to lose the words. "Why don't we just erase it?"

"Groot."

Thee three went to erase it and Nya and jay lived happily.