★ 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞

#𝟙𝟚

requested by: me (however, i am planning to look at old requests like 2020 old lol)

prompt: you run into your ex at a party. you guys had recently broke up but you still love each other even though you're bad for each other. things get escalated in the bathroom while this song [off the table by ariana and weeknd] plays and you guys enjoy each others touch because you know that's as far as you're gonna get because you've both promised to move on (THIS WAS FROM A YOUTUBE COMMENT YALL IM DOWN IN THE DUMPS)

a/n: uh, this is a new era of jaya imagines. to the moon and back was cute but we needed an upgrade. and no the rest of the imagines aren't gonna be this...intense. Promise. jk everything is still gonna be the same but i thought the title of this chapter was...appropriate

warning(s): again, i would recommend 17+ to read this. It's a bit..out there. In fact, it was so intense that I had to cut out a lot of stuff. I don't think the original will see the light of day.
Intense make out session with implied sex.

☁︎︎✰☯︎︎

☁︎︎✰☯︎︎

They didn't know how they got in the position they are in, in the first place.

She was sitting on a bathroom counter and he was in between her legs. His hands rubbed the sides of her thighs as he kissed Nya strongly with passion. They weren't supposed to be doing this. They were broken up for a couple of months now. They weren't good for each other. They fought all the time, arguing, and never on the same page. It got too much and they both called it off. However, with nothing to drink, their hormones drunken their system instead. With them both leading with their hearts and not their heads.

You would assume that Nya was going to be the one to pull away but she couldn't bring herself to pull away. She had always felt herself be intoxicated when she kissed him. Maybe that was why it took her so long to break up with him. And vice versa. His soft lips dragged on her, puckering, sucking slightly on her lips. Her stomach fluttered, heat travelling down between her legs. Every place in her body tingling with nostalgia. In their once shared bedroom, that was now hers. In the training room when no one was home. The memories of the past enticed the present, making her feel hot in her shirt. She pulled away to take it off, and Jay's irises darkened with lust.

He went back to her, his hands going to her ass, moving up to caress her waist. He squeezed what he could, kissed, biting, licking her neck. She moved it to the side more, allowing him more space to work with. They still understood each other, the spots they knew what would make the other toe's curl. His fingers memorized the way she liked to be touched. Her fingers worked the way he loved to have his hair tugged. He pulled her closer and there was no resistance, no word of rejection. She tried thinking straight, wondering why they were doing this. Both were sober, couldn't say the same for the rest of their teammates; minus Zane. Any ounce of logic would leave her head the second she felt a bite on her skin, not thinking about the love bites that would appear later.

He made the smart choice to leave them on her shoulder and chest. Anything above her collarbone was too obvious. They didn't know what they were doing, let alone let the others find out about their secret hookup. Their lips found each other again, and Nya took more of a lead this time. She tugged on his shirt and he slipped it off as fast as he could. They were in a small bathroom at Dareth's birthday party. There was so much people outside of the door, let alone Gayle Gossip who would dox anything she could. Power couple, Jay and Nya, hook up in a bathroom at a party. What an amazing headliner it would be for her. Jay and Nya didn't care. They were interested in the now. How could they release the sexual tension they've had between them for ages.

No words were exchanged, afraid it would break the mood they have had. They pull each other closer, breathing out of their noses so they could kiss for longer. Her hands rubbed Jay's scalp. Jay was the only one Nya knew how to make her feel good. Feel immensely pleasured. He was just so caring with his actions and movements that she always felt like her eyes rolled back in contentment. He stuck his tongue in her mouth.

She let out gasp, the feeling familiar but missed. She broke off the kiss and rested her forehead on his shoulder and he wouldn't allow that. He lifted up her head and aggressively kissed her neck. She covered her mouth with one hand to not moan too loud. Jay usually loved hearing her moans and whimpers, knowing that he was making her feel good. However, he didn't want to catch a case any less than Nya wanted, and didn't comment. His hands fell to her front and felt her boobs against his palm.

"You feel so good," he groaned. The first words they had said between one another. Nya didn't hate it. She loved it. His compliments weren't unique but she loved it coming from him. Jay always seemed to put his needs second when it came to her, so she didn't worry about his needs being met. It sounded selfish, and it was. However, if he wanted something bad enough, he will ask. A few years ago, he would never voice his concerns. Now, he would with no fear of judgement.

Her lips felt swollen, her chest ached. She couldn't remember the last time she felt free. She felt loved with physical touch. She sighed in content, but he wasn't done. He slowly dragged her pants down, giving her the choice whether or not if she wanted to stop him. He looked at her with curious eyes, questioning her; he needed to know if she was okay with it.
Despite them both reciprocating the situation, they were still broken up. Toxic for one another. However, she wasn't sure if she would ever get this moment again. Get this moment with him. Getting to feel worshipped by her body. Even if they were in a bathroom in their ex-manager's party.

"Yeah," she groaned, "continue." The verbal consent was all he needed to rip down her pants. She didn't even need to lift herself up to make it easier. Nya almost forgot the strength he had. Jay was just great at masking it up. He undermined himself on purpose. It showed who really cared about him. However, his little plan lasted a bit too long and Kai still thinks Jay's weaker than him. He let go of the girl to look for protection.
Nya, in the meanwhile, took her ponytail out and let her hair run down. It was getting restrictive anyways. She flipped her head to the side, her hair all falling in one direction as she eyed the horny man.
"He probably has one somewhere."

"Well, for a man that comes off as a predator to most children, I am surprised there isn't in his bathrobe pocket." Nya snorted at that statement, taking in her surrounding. Now, she knew for sure that she shouldn't do this but she never had a sense of carelessness. She wanted to be selfish for once. She wanted to regret it.
"Aha!" He exclaimed, holding up a packaged condom. He checked for holes and he was in the clear. He took off his pants and every ounce of protest she had melted in the bottom of her stomach. Wasn't like she was going to voice any of them. Nya was constantly the voice of reason, but what if she was apart of the problem?

She liked the thought of it and how the rest of the night would go.