'I just have to give him his breakfast...' he reminded himself and put down the tray on the nightstand before attempting to leave the room again.

"Am I dreaming or did this bitch turn into an ugly motherfucker over the night?" Minho's voice cut through the silence making Jisung stop in his tracks for a second. He had expected Minho to be like this. Looking down and offending people just because he was rich... but his words didn't hurt Jisung in the slightest. Over the years words like these didn't him anymore.
Still it didn't feel nice.

"Ey you, answer me. Did I sleep with you last night?" Minho rudely asked and Jisung really wanted to leave as soon as possible. He didn't like the other boy from the start but still he didn't have enough courage to look up at him. So instead he turned around looking at his hands and shook his head. His self confidence was never really high but now it was almost nonexistend.

"Ah, well I was already starting to worry because I'd have to be really really drunk to even let somebody looking like you enter my bed. Speaking of that..." he smirked.
"You're probably the new servant that my mother told me about, aren't you?" he asked and walked across the room to grab his glass of grape juice.
Again Jisung nodded and hoped he could finally leave. In Minho's voice, Jisung could feel the tension so he knew that this wasn't gonna end well.

"What is this?! This is disgusting." The older male suddenly hissed glaring at the juice that he had just had a sip of.

"How dare you giving me that shit?" he yelled and poured the red juice on top of Jisungs head with no mercy.
Bit by bit the red substance dropped down on the floor and soaked the collar of Jisungs blue hoodie in a dark purple.

The boy's eyes were widened as he felt the cold liquid running down his face.

Blood was spurting out of her crushed heart as her corpse was cut up and spread on the floor underneath him.

'No!' Jisung wanted the flashbacks to stop and put his hands on his ears.

A blissfull laugh echoed in the room as he heard the neverending screams of torture.

"You weirdo, better clean this up or you are fired." Minho said with an annoyed voice and pushed his new personal assistant back so he almost fell.
Again Jisung held his ears and shot his eyes open. He had to get out of there... he had to clean his face.
His legs were shaking as he ran out of the room almost pushing over a vase in the hallway.
The boy didn't even know how he made it to his and his aunts bathroom through this maze. He couldn't even remember Felix and his friend that were staring after him in confusion.

Jisungs hands were shaking uncontrollably and he had difficulties activating the water. One glance at the mirror and he'd lose it.
'I need to calm down, I need to-' being at the edge of destroying anything he could see Jisung bit down on his arm with all the force he had.
The pain would help him focusing...

Even when the boy tasted the metallic blood in his mouth he didn't stop biting strongly before his breathing slowly became normal again and his muscles could finally relax.

Without hesitation he splashed water in his face again and again before throwing his hoodie away and putting on a new one, this time black.
And again he washed his face forcefully until his skin was all red and aching.

'I fucked up.' Jisung covered his face with his hands. One day at his new home and he already made a mistake... Jisung hated himself.

...

Meanwhile Minho slowly slurped his americano as he watched the spot where the boy had just ran of.
'Fucking weirdo.' he made a disgusted face and let himself fall back down on his bed.
"Should I tell him that the grape juice was fine?" he wondered his eyes trailing along at the ceiling before he rolled to the side.
"No, he should learn how to react to stuff like this and not run away like a baby... totally incompetent as a servant."