Chapter 1

"Hi Lauren"

"Good Morning Lauren"

"Lauren, you look good today."

Lauren Jauregui is one of the popular kids in her school. But she's not popular because she bully people, instead, she's popular because she is one of the 'School's Brain' in her school and instead of looking nerdy like every 'School's Brain' looks like, she's hot.

Lauren is helpful and always being nice to everybody. No wonder everybody like her. Everyone in the school is either wanting to be her or want to be with her. But the thing is, she has a girlfriend. Camila Cabello. But she keep it down low.

Camila is one of the populars too. She is the 'Compu-nerd' in the school. You know, the Computer geek. All they do is hacking, programming system, fix software shit and else. Only Lauren's best friend Demi Lovato and their family know that they're together.

Lauren waved at the desperate girls in her school as she passed through the front gate of Miami East High. "Morning ladies" She said and almost all the girls blushed. She smirked at the effect she caused.

"Lauren, did you get the chemistry tests answers?" Becky G, one of her classmates reached her panicky.

Lauren smiled, then pulled out the papers of the chemistry test answer from her bag and handing it to her. Becky gasped and started cheering "OMG Lauren you're lifesaver! My GPA saved!"

"Oh, you are welcome Becky," Lauren said sarcastically as her classmate started to run to her school hallway.

"Jauregui, tell me you got the West High's playbook?" James Yammouni, the school quarterback asked her.

Lauren smirked. "Oh, I don't know dude," She said playfully before pulling out her school's rival football teams play book.

"Laur! The whole team owes you!" James said before Lauren handed him the playbook.

"Whoooo!" James cheered while holding the playbook up in the air and the whole team cheers along when they saw the book in the quarterback's hand.

"Go Tiger!" Lauren shouted to the football team before continuing her walks.

Then, Brad Simpson, one of the school Compu-nerd (AN :like Camila, but not as popular as her) called Lauren's name. The game geek reached her, asking about the game she promised to get for him, "Yo Lauren, did you get Final annihilation 4?"

"Of Course." Lauren said smugly before reached for the CD from her bag and handed it to Brad.

"Sweet Lord! Thanks Laur. I've been looking for this for like a year" Brad thanked her.

Lauren walked a few steps only to be paused when the one and only Austin Mahone aka the school nerd (AN : like real nerds, with braces, huge ass glasses etc. ) approached her.

"So, Lauren, did you talk to Camilla Cabello? Does she like me back? Did she agree to go on a date with me? If not, can you set me up with Selena Gomez?" the school nerd asked.