Chapter 11

"What's wrong Dems?" Lauren asked concerned.

"Nothing. I just.. Everybody got somebody. I want her to be mine, so bad." Demi said whispering the last part.

"Then go for it. What are you waiting for?" Lauren encouraged her.

"Go for it, my ass. It's easy for you to talk. What if she turns me down?" Demi snapped.

"What if she don't?"

"I don't know Laur. I'm afraid." Demi sighed.

"This is your chance Dems. You need to confess to her. If she turn you down, just say 'I'm just kidding' okay?" Lauren said shrugging.

"Next time." Demi said and began to enter the library again, but before she could, Lauren tugged her wrist.

"No. You're doing it now, and if you don't, I'm gonna tell her myself. Now, I'll go inside and tell her that you wanna meet her at the park. And you, Demi Lovato, go to the park and wait for your future girlfriend!"

"What ? No!"

"I'm going inside, one step closer.." Lauren threatened.

Demi groaned and scurrying to the park near their school not before screaming 'Pray for me!' at Lauren. Lauren chuckled and stepped inside the library back.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Selena panted heavily when she reached the park. She looked around, searching for Demi who was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly there's a tap on her shoulder making her jump. She put her hand on her chest. When she turn around, she sighed, it's only Demi. "Demi! You scared the crap out of me!" She said, playfully hit Demi's arm.

"Oh I'm sorry. You can scare the crap out of me too, next time." Demi said scratching the back of her neck.

"So, Lauren tell me you wanna talk to me about something important, what is it?" Selena asked.

"Um, yeah, about that. But first, can I sing something?"

Selena raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Okay."

"Okay." Demi cleared her throat before started.

My state of mind has finally got the best of me

I need you next to me

I'll try to find a way that I could get to you

Just wanna get to you

The world I see is perfect now, you're all around

With you I can breathe