"There's no way magic isn't real." You told yourself that before you fell asleep.

***

The next morning, you and Harry woke up and found Aunt Petunia taking Dudley's picture in his new school uniform. As you were about to say good morning, you heard the post arrive.

"Go and fetch the post, both of you," said Vernon, without looking at either of you.

"Alright. Come on, Harry"

You two walked out of the room to get the post. While you were taking the two that were on your left, Harry took two that were on the right.

"This one's for Aunt Petunia and this one's for Dudley, any other Harry?" You asked looking at both letters.

Harry stopped all of a sudden and gave you a letter that looked exactly like his. As you entered the kitchen you began to open it, well that was until Dudley reached out and grabbed your letter, then began shouting at his dad that you had received letters

"Give them back, they're our letters." You tried to get the letters out of Dudley's hand. Yet you missed and Uncle Vernon started laughing.

"Who'd be writing to the two of you," he said before going through the letters. However, upon looking at the letter, his face suddenly became pale and so did Petunias. It was nothing you'd ever seen before, so you were curious to see what or who it was from. Nevertheless, they did not return your letters, instead, they ripped them and threw them away.

The following day, the same two letters arrived, but again, they were torn apart by Vernon. The pattern continued for days. Whenever a letter arrived, Uncle Vernon would destroy them, either by tearing them up or by burning them. You had grown frustrated because for one you had never received any letter. Second, you were so curious to find out what the letters said and why they were being destroyed.

"Why don't they want us to see the letters! What can be so important or so bad that one cannot know?" Harry cried out in anger.

"I ask the same thing Harry, but one thing is for sure this is something important and they don't want us to know what about it."

"But what may be so important that-"

"HARRY, (Y/N) hurry up and prepare the tea and biscuits," Harry was interrupted by Vernon's screams.

"We'll discuss it later, Harry. Come on, before we get in trouble"

"Sneak me to your room later, will you? It's getting cold in the cupboard"

"You don't even have to ask Harry. My door is always open to you"

"(Y/N)!"

"We're going!" you yelled. "Come on."

Upon arriving downstairs, you went to the kitchen to prepare tea and biscuits. In the meantime, Petunia and Dudley were watching television and Vernon was reading the paper.

When everything was ready, both you and Harry began serving. Whilst you served the biscuits, Harry was serving tea. Just as you were about to give Petunia a biscuit, you saw an owl flying outside the window. All the while Vernon was ranting about how Sunday was the best day since there was no post and no need to worry about letters showing up.

While he was rambling, Harry walked up to him when you noticed that you were so focused on the window. "(Y/N) are you -"

A letter shot out of the fireplace and then the entire house began to rumble and hundreds of letters followed after the first. Petunia, Dudley, and Vernon were so focused on the other letters shooting out that they didn't notice you take on. A sense of victory came over you as you began to read the letter.