" You know IU right ? And here in BigHit, Jungkook, Beomgyu, and Heeseung are the ones who love her the most..."

" Then, what's the big de-- oh... "

" We should be very careful now, we have to protect Y/n. "

" I swear if that jerk made our Y/n cry...I'll show him my side that mustn't be shown. " Art said.

" You're not alone my unnies...I'm here for you ! "

" Park ! "

" Choi ! "

" Shika ! "

" Cross ! "

" Christa-ah~...let's go now ! The applicants before us began to start now ! " Y/n said.

After that, they started to walk on the stage and introduce themselves again.

As the music started, Sunoo was surprised. Very surprised.

Why ?

Because they changed the music they will perform.

Sunoo accidentally walked inside the girl's dancing studio to see and hear the song that they will use and he even see Y/n and the others dancing.

So they immediately stopped and kicked Sunoo out of the room and immediately changed their plans because that's what PD-nim said.

And unfortunately, they only have four days left before the performance starts. So they picked a song that everyone knows even the choreography of it that will make them perform even just a short day.

So they chose BLACKPINK's " Playing With Fire " .

Y/n chose Jennie's part, Cameron chose Rose, Sascha chose Lisa, and Art chose Jisoo.

The others were confused why Sunoo had that expression on his face and then Sunoo told them everything.

" Yah ! Sunoo-ah ! Didn't you know what PD-nim said ? "

" Really ? Heeseung-hyung ? You're saying that when you're the one who visits Y/n the most. "

" At least, I'm being careful on my actions. Unlike you... "

" Hey, hyungs...that's enough. Stop that. They're about to perform. " Ni-ki said.

Heeseung just sighed in defeat and started to watch the performers and that's Y/n's group.

As the music starts, they also began to move with the flow.

They only have 4 days to practice the song but they looked like they didn't. Because they knew the song, and the choreography. They made it easy for them.

After the 12 applicants that are divided to 3 groups finished performing, the most nerve-wrecking part has started.

" The first group performs EVERGLOW's 'Bon Bon Chocolat'. While the second performs Sunmi's 'Gashina' and Y/n's group performs BLACKPINK's 'Playing With Fire' ."

Then the judges gave their comments about their performance. As usual, Y/n's group was praised again. While IU was giving her comments, Heeseung cannot take his eyes off from her. The three girls noticed Heeseung that it was like the first time that he didn't cheered Y/n that much except for the fact that they're watching them in person and they must behave. Their expressions changed a bit while Y/n was too focused on IU's comments. Heeseung's still looking at IU while his members tried to budge him because they noticed the expression of the three girls who are definitely angry at Heeseung.

I'm not gonna take this long. Y/n's team made to the Top 8 while the other group was eliminated. When they stepped backstage the three protected Y/n like they're protecting her from sasaengs without her knowing what's the reason.

But Y/n wasn't in the good mood today.

What could be the reason ?

Did she noticed Heeseung's sudden behavior ?

Is Y/n jealous ?

" Tell me the reason, why are you doing this ? "

" Y/n-ah !! Congratulations !! " Sunoo cheered them while running towards them.

" Thanks, Sunoo ! "

While Jay and Jungwon pushed Heeseung to Y/n.

" Y/n-ah ! Congratulations ! I knew you'll be in the Top 8 ! I'm sure that the four of you will be the final four ! " he said as he hugged Y/n but it only took 5 seconds since Y/n went out of his grasp and give a thanks with a smile that looks like a bitter one and just started to walk away with the girls.

" Y/n-ah... "

" Y/n-ah ! "

But she didn't respond at Heeseung.

" Y/N-AH ! "

" What is it ?! "

After that, Heeseung ran to her and whispered on her ear.

" I keep calling you but you're too stubborn. "

" Then now you're here, tell me ! "

" Y/n...your skirt. There's a red spot on it. "