one

Luella Brady smiled as she was dressed and ready for school. She was the outsider of the school. With her extreme beauty and turning very boy down made her the beautiful loner. Luella walked out to her car and got in. She looked in the mirror and started her car up.

The blonde was singing along to P!NK as she drove to school. She heard all about the new students and knew that they would do the same as the boys at Forks. Turning the radio up even louder got her mind off them. She was not going to put up with any of the horny teenage boys.
~~~
When she parked her car, Edward Cullen saw a very gorgeous girl get out of her car. He caught her blue eyes with his golden ones making him want her more for some odd reason. Luella smiled at Edward as she walked by. He is so not like these pervs here. She thought.

Edward smirked as he knew this girl was what these immatures can't have. "Edward." Jasper says.

"What?"

"You're lusting after a human."

"Who happens to be his mate?" Alice tells him. "She's a little teaser, Edward. You'll be having a lot of fun with her."

Edward looked at her and saw what she meant. Luella Brady was definitely a little tease, but the blonde was his tease.

Inside, Luella was by her locker. One thing every boy in the school learnt was to never touch her in any way. The year before last she almost cut a students hand off than broke another's arm. Luella was the type that doesn't like to be messed with. "Excuse me."

Luella looked and smiled at the new guy. "Hi, I'm Luella which you will learn from the male population here and the females."

"Edward." He replies. "You wouldn't mind showing me around."

Luella shook her head no and looked at his schedule. "Well sexy, looks like your with me all day. We share the same schedule."

"Sexy?"

"Yeah." She tells him. "Your the only one who seemed to capture my eye, but I do like playing games." She says as she trailed her finger across his collars feeling the sparks.

Edward was wanting to kiss her right then and there. He cleared his throat and looked at her. "Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe." She tells him as she took her seat. If only he knew what he was up against.