eighteen

A month later, Luella and Edward were spending time together on the beach. They haven't heard from anyone either, but they also knew that Edward was still upset with what happened to Luella. She wasn't supposed to turn so soon, but Thomas used her as a shield. Something Edward was still not processing through his mind. "Edward?"

"Yes, baby."

"What's got you thinking?" She asked him as she put her arms around him.

Edward looked her in her blue eyes and smiled. "Thinking how everything happened so fast." He tells her. "I love you, Luella and I thought I was going to lose the love of my life all because of Thomas. I hate him."

Luella smiled as she kissed him. "Honey, just because I've turned doesn't mean you would have lost me. Yes, I'm upset with Thomas for using me as a shield, but...I don't think I could be mad at what I am today. I have you to help me get through this."

Edward smiled as he kissed her. "I want to marry you now, but I know how Alice can be..."

"We will deal with that later. Let's sit and relax for right now." She said. "We have eternity to think of what to do next."

Edward smiled as he wouldn't have it any other way.
~~~
Later that day, Luella smiled as she saw Edward swimming. She leaned her head against the frame watching him with a smile. Edward turned to see her and got out. "You didn't have to get out."

"No, but I want you to join me."

Luella smiled as she stripped causing Edward to watch her go into the water. He went to join when the phone started ringing. "I'll be right back, baby."

"Okay." She said as she went under.

Edward quickly answered the phone. "Please tell me that you guys are coming. I want to marry Luella now instead of waiting." He said. "If you guys can't make it then we will elope."

"No!" Alice screamed out. "I have everything planned out for the two of you. Just give us a few days and we will be there."

Edward looked out to Luella who was floating in the pool. He made his decision. "If you guys aren't here for the wedding to happen by the end of the week, I will marry Luella one way or another. With or without my family."
~~~
Alice stared in shock that Edward hung up. "If we don't get this wedding going, Edward is going to marry Luella with or without us."

No one said a word as they knew Edward actually wants to marry Luella. The blonde is all he thinks about and seeing how he almost lost her, they knew it wouldn't be long till Edward and Luella will be wed. "Let's pack and go. We can't let her and Edward wed without us. Especially Jasper." Rosalie says. "She's spoke to Jasper last night and she doesn't see herself getting married till he is there to walk her down the isle."

They smiled and nodded. "Let's go have us a wedding.'