six

Luella woke up to Edward kissing her. "You're not helping." She tells him. "Plus I would like to sleep some more." Edward rolled his eyes and kissed her. "You know what." She said as she made him lay down as she got on top. "You are teasing."

"I can't help it." He tells her as his eyes were black.

Luella smirked as she liked the color of his eyes. "Someone is horny." She says as she leaned down to tease. "What can I do to help you out?"

"Luella, you and I both know what you can do." Edward tells her. "So I need you to stop teasing me before I take control."

Luella smirked as she continued to tease causing him to flip them over. She looked up at him as she brought him down to her. Luella liked when he was in charge because she can tease him still. Edward leaned in and kissed her. She pulled back and smiled. "Can we stay home?"

"I wished, but we can take as long as we want."

"I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Luella smiled as she stood with Edward. Thomas looked at the two and shook his head. Luella grabbed Edward's hand as the two walked away. "Where are we going?" He asked.

"I think I know what we can do." She said. Edward looked at her causing Luella to smile. "What if the two of us get out of town this summer. Just you and me. No one else, no worries about this new girl, just you and me."

"I like that, but what if we end up leaving early."

"Problem." She tells him. "School."

Edward groaned. Luella smiled as she hugged him. "I just wanted to spend some alone time with you."

"Well, there is my old house." She tells him. "And there are hotels...."

"Luella, I love you, but your not helping."

Luella laughed as they both walked off not waiting for the others. When it was them, that's all they rather be with.
~~~
"Wow." Luella said as she walked with Bella. "I wished I was there to see you do that."

"Yeah." Bella replies. "People say you don't talk to no one besides your boyfriend and his family."

"Well, you're new and I think its time for me to try and be friends with someone."

Bella nodded as she saw a guy that she could describe as a model walk over to Luella and kiss her. Luella smiled as they separated. "Edward, this is Bella."

"Hello."

"Hi." Bella looked at Luella. "I'll see you later."

"Okay."

Edward watched her leave and looked at Luella. "We may have a problem." He tells her as she looked up at him. "I can't read her mind."

Luella knew that could be a problem. Edward is able to read everyone's mind, but not Bella. The two shared a look before walking away together. Luella looked in the cafeteria to see Thomas staring at Bella. "That's not a good sign either."

"Lets ignore them and focus on us."

"Okay."