sixteen

Feeling someone's lips on her neck caused a moan to escape. "I heard that, baby." He said.

"I can't help it." She said. "Can I stay in bed?"

"Yes, but you need to wake up."

"Why? We have to deal with Thomas and Bella. She wants to turn and he doesn't want her to. It's nothing, but drama."

Edward got her to look at him. "We can do what we've been doing. Ignore them."

Luella nodded, but something about today was going to change everything. Edward grabbed her hand causing her to smile at him. He smiled at her knowing that she doesn't like the feeling she was getting. They saw Thomas leaving and shared a look. Jasper and Alice walked out causing them to stand beside them. "Ready?'

The blonde nodded as she got in her car with Alice before leaving. Jasper looking at Edward who looked worried. "What's wrong?"

"Luella has a bad feeling about this party for Bella. She's still hasn't fully warmed up to her or Thomas." Edward sighed. "Has Alice had visions..."

"No." He said.

Edward nodded. "Let's go."
~~~
At school, Edward had his arms around Luella as she was placing her books in her locker. She hasn't said much since they left the house and Edward was worried sick about it. "Baby?" She looked over her shoulder. "You're scaring me."

"I'm sorry." She said as she turned around in his arms. "You know even though we have Alice, we can still get these feelings that something is about to happen." Edward nodded. "I have this feeling at the pit of my stomach that something is going to happen." Luella sighed as she looked at her engagement ring. "Promise me what ever happens that you will turn me."

"I don't want that to happen, but I can't lose you. I promise to turn you, baby."

Luella smiled as they shared a kiss. Bella saw them walking away causing Thomas to stare at them with confusion. "Is she okay?"

"Not really." Alice tells her. "Luella has this bad feeling that something is going to happen, but don't know what that could be."

"Didn't you see anything?" Thomas asked.

"No. All I saw was Bella liking what's in the bag." She tells him. "I hope that nothing happens."

"You will know."

"My visions don't work like that, Thomas." She tells him. "My visions work on someone's decisions. I can't actually see if something happens unless its too late."

Thomas nodded as they went to class.
~~~
Once school ended, Luella was getting ready for Bella's 18 birthday party. She wasn't happy about this as the feeling was getting stronger. Edward wrapped his arms around her. "I promise to keep you safe."

"I know." She says. "Are you ready to go down stairs to get this over?"

"Yes."

Luella walked out first as Edward stared at the dress she has on. He thought of many ways to get her out of that dress. Luella looked at him to see him staring causing her to smile. "Let's go, baby. I want this to end."

"You already thought of how to get me out of this dress, didn't you."

"You know me."

Luella laughed as they reached the bottom of the steps. Edward walked over to Emmett and Jasper as Bella joined them with Alice and Thomas. Luella watched as each gift was handed to her the gift Luella gave her was a book. "Its something to read if you get bored."

"Thanks."

When an envelope was handed over, Luella doesn't remember anything besides Bella cutting her finger and the blonde being shoved to feel a burning sensation. "No!" Edward said as Jasper pulled back in shocked and hurt that he fed from Luella.

"I-I'm sorry." He said. "How did she get in front me?"

Edward looking at Thomas growling. "You killed her!"

"I was protecting Bella."

"But My Mate is DEAD! Because of you!"

Alice placed her hand on Edward's shoulder. "Jasper didn't completely feed from Luella. He gave her venom without knowing it. Jasper just tasted one drop, but gave her venom. He may not have known it was her, but I'm sorry this happened. I never saw this happening beside Jasper actually turning Luella."

Edward looked at his mate on the ground before slamming Thomas against the wall. "You stay the hell away from me and Luella."

Thomas nodded as Edward gently picked Luella up and carried her upstairs. "Alice, we're not blaming Jasper."

"I know. Thomas shouldn't have put Luella in front of him."

"Luella will defend Jasper."

Jasper was letting this all sink in. He never knew that he would have turned Luella. Alice may have saw it, but he thought it was always Edward unless there was something missing from her vision. Now they need to wait for Luella to wake up to see what they should do after this disaster party.