Chapter Seventeen- Dani's A Real Friend.

I woke up to the sound of groaning. I saw a doctor trying to get Zayn off of me but he wasn't budging.

" What do you need? " I asked the doctor. He gave up and walked over to my side of the bed before leaning down and whispering.

" Your friend Danielle has arranged wedding plans for you and Zayn here at the hospital. " he said and my face instantly lit up.

" Okay, thank you doc. Could you please send her in if or when she gets here? " he nodded and smiled before leaving.

" What did he say? " Zayn asked me.

" Oh nothing. " I said with a smile. This is why I absolutely love Danielle.

" Lee-Yum! Tell me! " he whined.

" Zaynie! It'll be a surprise! " I whined back to him. He rolled his eyes and attempted to stand up but fell back on top of me.

" Urg... " he groaned.

" Are you okay? " I asked him concerned. He looked up at me and flashed a weak smile.

" I think... S-so! " he clenched his eyes shut and dropped his head in my lap before yelling out in pain. The doctors came rushing in and pulled him off of me and rushed him out if the room. I started to get worried. One doctor came back in as if knowing I would want to know what was wrong with him.

" The stitches in his head are hurting him and giving him minor migraine. Nothing major. Don't worry too much. " she said with a smile and I nodded. She went to leave but I stopped her.

" Excuse me? " she turned around and looked at me.

" Call me Joy. And yes? " she said sweetly.

" Do you know anything about the wedding Danielle set up? " I asked her and her face lit up.

" Of course I do! I'm setting it all up! What would you like to know? " she sat down next to me and I started to tell her what I wanted and what I knew Zayn would like. He told me he wanted to get married on a beach so I told her make it beach themed.

" Are you sure you want to do this? I'm sorry for making this a huge thing but... " I trailed off and she chuckled.

" No problem Liam. I love doing these things. You seem to really love him don't you? "

" Yeah I do. He's my absolute everything. " I said with a smile. She smiled and stood up.

" That's too cute. Well I guess I better go check on your fiancé then. " she winked and left the room. I looked up at the ceiling and started to think to myself.

What if everything went wrong again? What if something happened like Zayn gets knocked out or I pass out? Why am I thinking the worst? I don't know!!!

I let out a loud sigh and closed my eyes in attempt to go to sleep.

It'll be okay.

Everything will be perfect.

Yeah.

Perfect.