Chapter Three- The Project.

+ Liam's POV +

Me and Niall walked to our normal table in the lunch room after cleaning my cut. We sat down and I noticed that Louis was snuggling next to Harry and Zayn was flirting with the whore Perrie Edwards. Of course, he doesn't remember me AND he's straight. Normally right now me, Nialler and Lou would be joking around and stuff but today is just different.

Niall didn't eat all of his food today, which is like something to be majorly worried about but I know exactly why. Louis. He's liked Lou for as long as he can remember. Ever since Louis started dating the ass hole Harry Styles, Niall has been really distant with Louis and whenever he sees those two cuddling he doesn't eat. I sighed and put my arm around him and pulled him into a tight hug.

" Why can't he realize I love him Li? " He mumbled into my chest. He wasn't crying but I could easily tell he wanted to. I sighed.

" I don't know Ni. Why don't you go home? You don't need to see them two cuddling in last period. C'mon. Lets go to the office. " I heard a small sniffle and he pulled away and nodded. We entered the office and there was a girl who looked like Harry's type actually. Yeah, Harry is Bi, not Gay like Louis, Niall and I.

" Hello Mr. Payne and Mr. Horan. How may I help you today? " She asked us sweetly.

" Niall doesn't feel good. " I said bluntly. I just wanna get the day over with also but Niall needs this more than I do. She nodded and started looking through papers before picking up the phone and calling someone.

" Yes, is this Mrs. Horan? " she said. I took Niall to sit down in the clinic and he just hugged me tightly.

" Thank you. " He said. I smiled weakly at him and kissed his forehead. " You know, I've missed all the times we've had with each other. "

" Me too Nialler. " I said looking into his bright blue ocean like eyes. They truely were beautiful.

" C-can we maybe try again? Just to attempt to keep ourselves occupied while Louis has Harry and Zayn flirts with the school slut? " He asked shyly. I thought about it for a minute. It wouldn't be that bad. We've already dated before, but that was because we thought we liked each other. Now it would be to keep our minds off of Zayn and Louis. I smiled to myself and looked down at him.

" Only to keep ourselves from thinking about them too much okay? And no falling for the other! " I stated but I teased him with the last part. He smiled at me and hugged me extremely tight before talking again.

" Thank you Li. I love you! And I won't fall for you. I've already fallen too hard for Louis to fall for anyone else. Don't worry. " He smiled at me before pecking my lips. I smiled at him and that's when the girl at the desk walked in.

" Mr. Horan, your brother told me to tell you, you could walk home right now. Mr. Payne, you might want to get to class before you're late. " She walked out and me and Niall stood up. I pulled him into a hug and kissed him lightly.

" Have a good day Ni. I'll be by after school okay? Bye babe. " I said after I pulled away from him. He smiled ginuenly.

" Okay. Love youuuuu! Bye bye! " He said finally and we walked our sperate ways. I walked into my class and saw there was only one empty chair and it was next to Zayn. Great.

I sat down smiling like an idiot and tried to completely ignore Zayn. I wasn't really paying attention to the teacher, just thinking about Niall and Zayn. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard something about a partner project. Niall was in this class so me and him might be together! I smiled and listened for our project.

" Okay class. I have a partner project for you. I have already picked your partners and whoever you are with, you will have to deal with. This project will have to be done at one of you or your partner's houses, nothing is to be done at school. You will have to write a five page essay on a topic you and your partner both love. " I glanced over to the desk where Niall would be sitting and imagined if we were together for this project, we would have it done today!