Chapter Eleven- The Date <3

A/N: Hey guys uhm.. I think this will be the last chapter of this story :P Because I'm like totally brain dead and just like yeah :P Enjoy :D ~ AliBear xx

^Zayn's POV^

So it's the day of mine and Liam's date I guess. He hasn't told me what to wear or anything. In fact he hasn't talked to me all day! Only Louis and Niall have. Harry was off in his own world I guess, I don't know. I pulled out my phone in attempt to text my beautiful ass boyfriend.

Hey babe. Why aren't you answering me? ): ~ Zaynie xx

Louis handed me a blue tuxido and told me to wear it. I went into the bathroom to try it on, being that it was 7 and came back out. It didn't look that bad honestly. Louis smirked and Niall was just lost in his cupcake that Louis had gave him. Oh that boy.

" Wow Malik. I'd say... if I didn't have this beautiful thang... " He said gesturing towards Niall who was now smiling. " I would be all over you. " Niall did a dramatic gasp and pretended to be hurt. Louis looked over to Niall and ran to pull him into a hug. " No babe! I wouldn't do that to you! "

I had to smile at them two. They were adorable together. Niall pulled away from Louis smiling and pulled him into a kiss. I coughed which made them break apart. They smiled at me. Next thing I knew I was being pinned to the wall by Niall and Louis' hands were in my hair.

" HEY! STOP IT! I CAN FIX MY OWN HAIR! STOPPPP!!! " I yelled squirming in Niall's grip. Damn he's stronger than I thought.

" No! You have to wear it a certain way! " I sighed and let Louis finish my hair. After about ten minutes he was down and it was up in a quiff like normal. I don't understand why he had to do my hair but I can't complain now. It was like 7:30 now and Liam was going to pick me up in a half an hour.

" Why hasn't Liam talked to me today? " I said sadly while slumping down on the couch. Louis and Niall sat on the other sides of me.

" Because he has been very busy Zayn! You're going to love tonight. Especially since tomorrow is your birthday. " I just remembered that. My birthday was tomorrow. How the hell did I forget all about that?!

" Okay. " I said finally. I smiled a bit. We all watched the telly until I heard a knock on my front door. Mum came downstairs and smiled at me. She opened the door and smiled.

" Liam! You look quite handsom. Zayn you're boyfriend is here. " She said. I started to get up and heard her start to whisper something. " Don't be nervous hun. He'll say yes. And that, I know for a fact. "

" Hey babe. " I said a tad bit confused about what mum was talking about but brushed it off. I smiled when I saw him. He had a rose in his hand, his tux was black and his hair was moved to the side. He smiled at me and handed me the rose. " Aww thanks! " I said happily. I gave the rose to mum and told her to put it in some water. She nodded before telling us bye. Niall and Louis did the same.

He pulled me outside and It was already getting dark. " So... Where are we going? " I asked eagarly.

" Well.. I'm taking you out to dinner and somewhere else afterwards. " He said as he began to drive. He pulled into a really nice resteraunt and opened my door for me. What a gentlemen! He linked our fingers together and we walked inside to the person at the front.

" Payne. " Liam said polietly. The girl at the desk smiled at us and lead us to the back of the resteraunt. We sat down and ordered.

" Wow... This is really nice Li. You didn't have to do this. " I said shocked. He chuckled and I looked back at him.

" Yes I did. For what I'm going to do, yes I did. I would do anything for you baby. I love you. " I smiled widely. This is so sweet!

" Aww I love you too Li! " I said truthfully. Our food got to our table and we both ate just talking about random things. When we were done, Liam paied and walked passed the car. " Where are we going? " I ask completely confused.

" Somewhere. Just follow me or else we're going to miss it! " He said pulling me towards a small park that we used to go to when we were little. I smiled as we walked up a hill. There was a blanket underneath the stars and Liam pulled me down next to him. I laied down and just looked up at the stars.

" This is beautiful Liam. " I said, taking in the beauty. He sighed happily and started talking after he checked the time. It was 11:58pm.

" Hey babe, sit up and close your eyes until you hear a giant boom okay? When you hear it, look up into the sky and then at me okay? " He said after sitting up. I followed his action but was completely confused. I closed my eyes and felt him shift beside me.

After what felt like forever there was a huge boom. I opened my eyes and saw a firework had been shot off. It was a word firework. My eyes widened when I read it.

Zayn Jawaad Malik, Will you marry me?

I turned to see Liam smiling nervously, kneeling down with a ring in his hands. I looked at him in the eyes and smiled. My face was starting to hurt and I finally flung myself at him, making him fall backwards onto the ground.

" YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! " I screamed. He hugged me just as tight. I pulled away and kissed him passionately. I felt him slide the ring on my finger and I pulled away from the kiss to look at the ring.

Liam's Forever.

Was incrested on it. I smiled and checked the time.

12:00am.

My birthday.

" Happy birthday babe. "

" Thank you... so much. I just got everything I could've imagined! I love you. Forever and Always Liam James Payne. "

" I love you too, forever and always. I have had everything I could've imagined, just now, I know I won't lose it. "

He kissed me passionately. It was filled with love and happiness. I felt something wet stream down my face and realized I was crying. Of joy.

He pulled away and wiped away the stray joy tear and kissed me again.

I finally can call him mine. And I don't have to worry about losing him.

A/N: Aww ! (: I was like smiling the whole time I wrote this <3 :D Ahaha ! I hope you guys enjoyed this story! This is like the last chapter unless I do a random epilogue but idk what it would be about. Anywhore. Thank you all so much for reading this! <3 :D I'm so glad everyone enjoyed it and stuck with it the whole way through <3 Thank you all! Lots of Love <3 ~ AliBear xx