Chapter Fourteen- Why Does This Keep Happening?

-Louis' POV-

I walked back into Zayn's room after Liam ran into Danielle again.

Danielle was our best friend and Liam's ex girlfriend. She always seemed to make him really happy even if he was in the most terrible mood.

I froze when I saw a familiar head of curls.

" H-Harry?! " I somehow managed to get out. He turned around and eyed me up and down.

" Louis.. " he said. It went silent except for the beeping of the heart monitor.

" What are you doing here? " I asked him, finally regaining myself. I had to say, I still really did love Harry. I never stopped but there's just something about Niall. But I think I like Harry more still? Oh I don't know!

" I want to talk to you. Please Boo? " he pleaded. I looked at Niall who had a look I couldn't understand on his face.

" Yeah. Alright. " I said. Niall looked away from my gaze and looked back at Zayn. For some reason I didn't feel that guilty. I turned on my heal and walked out with Harry following close behind.

" Can we go to the park and talk? " he asked me. I just nodded. We walked to the park that was about ten minutes away and I sat on the swings. He sat in the one next to me and started talking.

" I miss you. " he started. I felt a small smile appear on my lips as he said that. " I know what I did was wrong Boo. I should've just told her to stop but I didn't. I'm sorry Louis. When I figured out that you and Niall were together I flipped. I broke down. I couldn't stand myself. I started hurting myself. I didn't want to but the pain got so bad. I'm sorry Louis. "

He hurt himself? Because of me? Now this is where I felt extremely guilty. I looked at him and he looked back at me.

" I'm sorry I made you hurt yourself Harry. I didn't nor did I ever want you to hurt yourself. When I caught you with Perrie I went home and called Zayn and me, him, Liam and Niall went to a club because I had to get my mind off of you then me and Niall just kind of happened. I'm sorry for making you hurt yourself. " I stood up at the same time he did and walked towards him, pulling him into a tight hug.

" You'll always be my BooBear. I don't care if you're with someone else. You're mine. " Harry whispered into my ear. I felt a shudder go through my whole body.

" You'll always be my HazzaBear. I... Still love you Harry.... " I whispered back.

" I still love you too Louis. I do. Truly. " I pulled away from him and looked into those piercing green eyes that I've loved for a very long time. I saw him slowly close the distance between us and I couldn't believe myself but I was also.

Soon enough, our lips collided in a kiss full of love and passion. Nothing more and nothing less. Chills went through my whole body as our lips moved perfectly together.

" Lou-- " I heard someone stop mid sentence. They were in a hushed tone so I couldn't tell who. When I looked up I instantly felt guilty.

" Niall........ " I mumbled softly.

" W-why did you u-use me? " he asked me. " I-I l-loved y-ou! " he yelled. I pulled away from Harry and started walking to Niall.

" Niall I didn't use you! " I assured him. " I'm sorry! " I said.

" If you still loved Harry you should've just told me... I would've let myself make sure I didn't get my hopes up................ " he was about to cry. I can't believe I did this to him. I can't believe I'm the reason for the tears about to fall from this boy's eyes!

" Niall I'm sorry! Please forgive me...? I'm so so so sorry... " I pleaded. He looked at the ground and turned around.

" I should've just stuck with Liam that time. " I heard him say.

" What do you mean? " I asked him. He was never with Liam? I would've known.

" We were together until you asked me out and He asked Zayn out. Oh and I was going to tell you... " he trailed off. " Zayn passed out. " with that, he ran.

So Liam and Niall dated.

Zayn passed out.

Josh is coming.

Zayn passed out.

ZAYN PASSED OUT!?

-Liam's POV-

Louis was trying to calm me down. I don't understand how though because my fiancé doesn't even remember me!!!

" Liam? " I heard her voice ring through my ears. It's Danielle's voice.

" D-Danielle? " I stuttered.

" Oh my god babe! What's wrong? Louis I'll talk to him. " Louis nodded and walked off.

Danielle was my girlfriend for a while after Zayn moved away and before me and Niall became best friends. She made me so happy. But then we had to break up because she had to move in with her dad for a while while her mum was on a business trip.

" Zayn doesn't remember anything... We were about to get married Dani... Look! " I held my hand up and she gasped at the ring.

" Oh my god Liam baby. I'm so sorry! Do you wanna take a walk and talk about it? " she asked me. I nodded and we headed out of the hospital.

We walked in silence for a while and I was surprised I wasn't still crying. Dani just has that effect on me I guess.

" Liam, I've missed you! " she said suddenly.

" I've missed you too Dani. " I told her truthfully.

" I'm so sorry to hear about you and Zayn. I know he meant so much to you. It must be hard to know that he remembered you and then just have him totally forget again. " she said.

" It is very hard... " I said, slowing y pace as I heard Louis' voice. I turned my head slightly to see him and Harry very close together and slowly getting closer.

I paused and Danielle must've saw who I was looking at and gasped silently.

" Isn't he with Niall?! " she whispered to me. I nodded.

Soon enough their lips collided and I stumbled back a bit. Then I saw Niall stop behind Harry and they were talking. I couldn't hear anything except one thing.

" I should've stuck with Liam that time. "

Suddenly I couldn't breath and my mind went white. The next thing I knew, my head completely shut off and I fell straight to the ground.