Chapter Five- The Club.

A/N: Warning. There will be smut in this chapterrr !!! ~ AliBear xx

+Niall's POV+

After seeing Liam's phone say Zayn was calling him both of us gulped and answered. He went into my bathroom to talk so I couldn't really hear him.

" H-hello.? " I stuttered out. Louis may be my best friend but every time I'm around him I just want to pounce on him!

" Niall! Please come out with me and Zayn! He's inviting Liam right now! Please please please? With Nando's on top?! " He begged. Why was he suddenly begging me to go out with him and Zayn? We were probably going to a club where me and Liam will get drunk and end up having sex again. And plus Louis will be all over Har- Wait... Harry's not going!

" Isn't Harry going? " I asked him confused. I heard him sigh.

" I caught him in bed with Perrie. He tried to explain that he was drunk but I smelled no alchol what-so-ever so we're through. " I felt hope rising up into my heart. I couldn't help but smile a little at the fact that Harry is out of the picture.

" Oh I'm sorry Lou. But if Liam's going I'll go. I don't wanna be a third wheel you know? " I said and almost as if on time Liam walked out of the bathroom saying something.

" Fine Zayn. I'll go with you and Lou. " He said as he sat down on my bed. Suddenly Louis squealed in my ear.

" YAY!!! See you in like 30 minutes Niall! Bye!!! " And with that the line went dead. I shut my phone and sat down next to Liam.

" Looks like we're going clubbing with Zayn and Louis. " He sighed. " I better go get some new clothes on. Love you Ni. Bye. " And he walked out of my room after giving me a kiss on the cheek. I got up and looked through my closet and pulled out a red polo, tan chinos and my white Supras. I fixed my hair, not bothering with a shower because I took one this morning and sat down on my couch in my living room waiting for Louis to pick me up.

+Liam's POV+

I walked out of Niall's house and started back to my own. I can't believe Louis and Zayn want me and Niall to go clubbing with them. Normally Louis wouldn't beg us like that but oh well.

I walked into my house and saw a note on the fridge.

Liam,

Me and your sisters went to go visit your aunt because she wanted to see us. We will be gone till tomorrow evening so you can hang out with Niall, Louis and that new neighbor across the street. When we get back we are having dinner with them so make sure the house doesn't get burned down by Lou. Love you.

Mum.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Having dinner with Zayn's family tomorrow. Woo Hoo. I walked upstairs and jumped in the shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back into my bedroom and grabbed my blue plaid shirt, black skinnies and some of Niall's Supras.

I checked the clock. 

7:25.

They should be here in about five minutes. I went downstairs and sat down deciding I would watch tv until the got here. There was nothing on, as usual so I just settled on Deadliest Warrior. It was the Vampires vs. Zombies one. I wish I could see who wins but I know I can't because it's not even close to being over.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

" Honey I'm Home!!! " I heard Louis yell from the door way and a few chuckles followed behind him. I got up and walked towards him and saw that Niall was smiling shyly and Zayn had that smile that just made me die! He looked amazing tonight!