Chapter Sixteen- How The?

My eyes were wide as Zayn stood in the door way with a bloody head. Niall looked at Zayn and passed out. He fell onto the floor, out of my arms. I tried to catch him but I couldn't.

" Liam I won't ever let that happen! " Zayn said sternly. It's like he wasn't even worried about his head!

" Won't let what happen Zayn? And your head is bleeding! " I told him.

" I don't care about that! I won't let Josh have you! You're mine! All I care about is you! Josh is a dick who raped the best person in the whole world! " wait what?

" Zayn C'mere and press that button. What happened to your head? " I asked him as he pressed the button and sat down.

" Josh came into my room and I told him that I didn't want to be with him anymore and then he smacked my head against the bed post and I remembered that you were my best friend! " A doctor came in and stood in shock.

" How? " she asked as she examined Zayn's head.

" I don't know. " I told her.

" It's not hurting guys god! " he whined. I was probably confused as fuck. There were other people tending to a Niall who was now coming back to the real world.

" Niall? " I said and he looked at me then Zayn.

" Where's Josh? " he asked.

" Outside. " Zayn answered. Niall stood up and started to walk out of the room just as Zayn finally cried out in pain. The doctor took him out of the room leaving me alone to think.

How the hell did he just suddenly remember all of that? With one hit to the head? How did he do that???

-Niall's POV-

I walked out of the hospital and saw Louis and Harry talking to each other. I grimaced as I looked away from them towards Josh. I know he raped Liam and stuff but I can't help but like him.

I walked over to him and sat down next to him. He looked at me and smiled slightly. " Hi. " he whispered.

" Hi Josh. " I said back to him. I glanced over at Louis and Harry to see them kissing. Without realizing it, I snuggled into Josh's side. He seems surprised.

" N-Niall? What're you doing? " he asked me.

" I don't want to see Louis kissing Harry... " I mumbled into his side. I felt him slowly put his arm around me and I felt shivers run through my body as he pulled me closer.

" Was Louis and you together? " He asked. I looked up a bit but still leaned against him.

" Yeah... He cheated on me. With Harry. " Josh gasped.

" That bitch! Who would cheat on someone as perfect as you?! " his eyes widened and my face went red. He just called me perfect. " I uh! I didn't just say that! " he said panicked.

" I-I uh... Thanks. " I told him still blushing.

" Any time I guess? Hey uh... I know we kind of met on the wrong foot but can we start over? " he asked me.

" Sure. " I said with a smile.

" Hello, I'm Josh. " he said holding out his hand after scooting a bit away from me. I grabbed his hand and saw him shiver a bit.

" Hi, I'm Niall. Nice to meet you Josh. " I said with a smile as I shook his hand. I glanced back and Louis and Harry to see Louis staring back at me with a saddened look in his eyes. Harry was whispering something to him.

" Nice to meet you too. Hey I was wondering that maybe, me and you could go grab a coffee? "

" I'd like that. " We stood up and started heading off towards the nearest coffee shop.

I smiled the whole way.

-Liam's POV-

Zayn came back in a few minutes ago. Stitches in his head and he was really tired looking. I had him lie down with me and right now he's looking at me.

" Liam? " he said suddenly.

" Yeah Zayn? "

" You know I love you right? " he said truthfully. That's weird of him to ask.

" Yes I do. Why wouldn't I? "

" Because if Josh ever got you, I want you to remember that I'll always Love you. "

" Josh isn't going to get me babe. Don't worry. Plus, Him and Niall might get together. " I said smiling. I kissed his head.

" What about Niall and Louis? "

" Louis cheated with Harry. " Zayn gasped.

" Woah. Unexpected! " he sounded extremely tired.

" Go to sleep babe. I love you. " I pecked his lips and he got comfortable.

" Love you more. " he whispered. Soon I heard small snoring and I looked down at him with a smile before whispering.

" Doubt that. "