Chapter Ten- Sunshine, Lollipop's and Rainbows!

+Zayn's POV+

Well, it's the weekend now and Liam has been different lately. I understand why because he got raped like twice by Josh but something tell's me that he's upset about something else. I'm starting to get worried. I walked out of my house, only to be greeted by Josh.

" Zayn. " He said blankly. I glared at him.

" What do you want Josh?! " I said harshly. I honestly don't care if it hurts his feelings. He fucking raped my boyfriend!!!

" I wanted to say sorry. " He tried. What The Actual Fuck.

" Wait, wait, wait. So you are here aoologizing for what you did to Liam?! " I was starting to get really mad right now. He didn't even seem sincere.

" Yes. " Was all he said. I had to clench my fists to keep from punching him. " But I have to say, he is very good. "

I lost it.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! " I screamed as I lunged forward, pushing him to the ground and beating the shit out of him. He groaned when I punched him across the jaw. " YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SAY THAT ABOUT LIAM!!!!! HE'S NOT A FUCKING SEX TOY!!! "

" Get off of me!! " He yelled attempting to push me off but I took one last punch to his jaw and got off.

" Do me a favor? Stay away from me and Liam. Thanks. Bye Josh. " I kept walking towards Liam's house as Josh got up and started walking away, holding his jaw.

I knocked on Liam's door, even though he told me to come in whenever, I just think it's kind of rude or something. He opened the door smiling strangly wide.

" What made you so happy all of a sudden? " I asked pulling him into a kiss. 

" Oh nothing... " He trailed off still smiling. I raised an eyebrow at him and he chuckled.

" Please!!! Tell meeeeeeeee! " I whined, putting my best puppy dog face on.

" I'm sorry babe, I can't tell you.. " He said pulling me inside and hugging me. I smirked when an idea popped into my head.

" How are you going to make up for it then? " I whispered into his ear. I felt him shudder in my arms and he took a deep breath.

" Oh, I don't know... " He trailed off like he was thinking. I'm glad that he didn't see what happened just then between me and Josh. He doesn't like fighting so yeah. I pulled away from him and started towards his couch. He grumbled something and sat as close as possible to me.

He snuggled into my side and sat there with his face in my side for a minute or two. What the hell is he do--

" Ouch! You bit me! " I said dramatically after he sat up smiling.

" No I didn't! " He said innocently. " Why don't we take a look! " He grabbed my shirt, pulling it over my head. Oh, I see where he's going with this.

I looked down at my side to see a bite mark on my side. He did bite me! How dare he! " You know, I will get you back. " I started crawling towards him, making him scoot away until he hit the couch arm. I crawled on top of him and leaned down to his neck. I started to kiss it and saw that he was melting into my touch so I decided to take my chance.

I bit down on his neck. He gasped and I pulled away and ran towards his room.

" Imma get you for that Malik! " I heard him yell and footsteps up his stairs. I quickly made a beeline for his bedroom and shut his door, leaning against it. " Let me in! "

" Neverrrr!!! " I screamed while laughing. I realized I still had no shirt on so I decided to have some fun with him. I pulled my pants down so I was in my boxers only and opened the door slightly to see Liam standing there, looking as cute as ever. " May I help you? " I said through the crack of the door.

" Let me innnn! " He whined. He looked down a bit and saw I had no pants on anymore and swallowed. I smirked.

" One second then. " I closed the door and went into his bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped from my boxers and hid behind the door of the bathroom. " Come in! "

I heard the door open and close and I saw him look into the bathroom. I bit my lip to stifle a laugh as he slowly made his way into the bathroom. When he fully entered, I shut the door, making him spin around to see what closed the door. I smirked at him and slowly walked towards him.

" H-hey... " He said as he backed up into the wall. I pressed my body against his and kissed him passionately.

" Well. Trying to sneak up on me in a shower are we? " I teased as I pulled away from him and stepped towards the shower.

" Nooooo... " He trailed off. I laughed and stepped in the shower. I heard shuffling and suddenly felt arms around my waist pulling me backwards and spinning me around. I instantly melted into Liam's touch and he whispered into my ear. " How do you want me to make up for not telling you? "

He started to grind into me, making me moan. I heard a small chuckle. He stopped and I groaned.

" You know how... " I said breathless. I forgot completely about the running water when Liam took my member in his hands, pumping it slowly. " Nuh... don't tease! "

" Why not? " He said against my skin.

" Because... I want you. Now. " I said before spinning him around so his back was towards me. I leaned against him and started to stroke his member. " Are you ready Liam? " I whispered in his ear. He nodded eagerly signaling for me to get inside him. I pressed inside of him and waited for him to get used to it.

" My god... Move! " He moaned.

I started to thrust in him as fast adn hard as possible. Soon enough we both came and I pulled out of him. We washed each other and got out of the shower, laying on my bed.

" I love you Zaynie. " he said pecking my lips.

" I love you too Lili. " I said smiling down at him.

" You busy in a few weeks? " He asked after a little while. I looked down at him again and shook my head. " Good because now you are. I'm picking you up on the Saturday two weeks from now at 8 and I'm taking you somewhere. "

I smiled at him. " Okay love. Why can't I just stay here though? " I asked him.

" Because I have to do some stuff that you can't know of! " He smiled at me and sat up. I sat up next to him and realized it was already 9 pm. I stood up and stretched.

" Okay babe. Love you. Better be getting home. See you tomorrow. " I kissed him goodnight and walked back to my house. I walked in and told mum I would be in my room. I laied in my bed after stripping down to my boxers and thought about what Liam will have to do that I can't know of. Weird. He never does this.

A/N: Hey Guys! And Gals ! :D Vas Happening? <3 xx Hahahaha ! I've been all like ZOH MY GOODNESS !!! Today because I really!!! Badly want my mum to Pre-Order Take Me Home and she said that she should pre-order it so she might :DDD Ahhhhh!!! Hope she does!!! I'll like freak the fuck out!!! :DDD <3333

Anywhore!!! :D Tell me what you guys think (: The next chapter will be the final chapter :P Sorry :P Thanks for reading :D But I am working on another fanfic called The Great Escape :D <3 Hahaha! Please read it (: Comment+Vote+Fan please :D <3 ~ AliBear xx