Chapter Four- This Can't Be Happening!

+Liam's POV+

I sat on Zayn's bed, staring at him in the eyes. I knew I should've stopped him from reading that! Ugh! Why didn't I just let him not remember me and he could be all happy while I hurt and cry every day and night? I'd much rather him be happy than me.

" Do you remember me now..? " I asked breaking the silence between us. He shook his head slightly as if breaking himself out of a deep thought and looked at me again.

" How long have you remembered me? " he asked slowly getting into a more comfy position on him bed. He was now sitting cross legged facing me. I looked down and felt tears start filling my eyes.

" Since the day you left... " I managed to choke out. I heard him gasp and get off the bed. I heard some papers move and a drawer open. I looked up to see Zayn looking through his drawers trying to find something.

" Damnit!!! " he screamed as he slammed his drawer shut. He Leaned against the wall and slid down it. I was about to go comfort him when my phone started ringing. My ringtone didn't help at all because it was Niall saying he loved me so much. Zayn looked up and he looked like he was about to cry.

I picked up my phone and looked at the ground as I spoke. " What Niall? " I said a little harshly.

" Liam.. " he moaned? Oh god... Do not tell me..

" What..? " I asked cautiously. I turned to face Zayn who was now searching though everything, throwing everything on the ground and he finally pulled out a few boxes from the back of his closet.

" I.. Oh fuck! I uhm... Needed to tell you that- HEY! " he said breathless and I heard a familiar chuckle in the background. This.. Is just nasty! He calls me while he's getting fucked by Louis. Figures!

" What Niall? Can't it wait until you're not busy? " I said while attempting to look at the stuff in the box Zayn was going through.

" Liam! I wanted to tell you that... Stop it! Sorry, uhm... You left your coat here earlier. Come by tomorrow okay? Bye Liam! " and with that the line went dead. I threw my phone on the ground and groaned.

" That wasn't pleasent at all... " I say mainly to myself but I guess Zayn heard it too.

" What wasn't? " he asked, still throwing stuff on the ground.

" Niall just called me to tell me I left my coat over there earlier WHILE! He's getting fucked by Lou- " I stop myself when a certain picture catches my eye. I went up to it and looked at it. It was a picture of me and Zayn when we ended up kissing the day before he moved. Our mums got a picture before we pulled apart. I smiled at the memory and just thought back to it.

+Flashback!+

" Mummy! Me and Zaynie are going to play a game! Wanna watch us? " I yelled as I pulled Zayn into my house. He was laughing and so was I. I sat down on the floor while Zayn chose to sit in my lap with his legs around me. He hugged me extremely tight as mum came in.

" What are you two going to play? " she asked us. We shrugged and laughed some more. Tricia came in the living room with a few glasses of apple juice and a camera. My mum pulled one out also, they both loved taking pictures of us! I hugged Zayn and whispered in his ear.

" I love you Zaynie! " I whisper-yelled a I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck. He giggled.

" I love you too Lili! " he whisper-yelled causing our mums to squeal. We looked each other in the eyes and giggled a bit. We both were looking straight into each other's eyes and our faces had no emotion on them. Yeah we were four but something felt right whenever I was with my Zaynie. I saw a flash of the camera which made me jump and lean towards Zayn.