DARK

AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. PLEASE READ IT.

ROSE'S POV

"I'm so tired!!" I blurted out in class which made everyone turn to me, looking confused by my outburst.

"But rose is never tired, she's always energized and ready to do crazy stuff" I heard someone mutter behind my seat.

I instantly sulked in my chair and I wondered what is wrong with me.

First I've been seeing that girl with black hair all over the place mostly in my reflections.

I rested quite well the previous night but I woke up oddly tired like I was doing something last night that I wasn't aware of.

I pushed it to the back of my mind telling myself I need to concentrate in class because of the mid-term magic examinations coming up and Astoria would kill me if I failed because that would automatically bring down the groups average.

30 minutes later

While in the middle of class Granny Cinderella burst into the room looking oddly pale and tired.

She walked up to Snowwhite whispering something, she instantly agreed and called me up to the front of class.

I was confused but I dragged myself up there because of how tired I was and judging by the looks on their faces I'm guessing I'm in huge trouble.

"Rose we need to talk...." Granny said calmly.

Honestly I was confused by what she said but agreed to follow her, as I began to walk out of the class Snowwhite pulled her wand and transported us to Granny Cinderella's office.

I would never get tired of that trick.

I smiled to myself and Granny turned to me with calm eyes thinking hard about something.

"Wassup Granny. I'm kinda worried, you look tired and pale."

"Rose....are you okay?" Granny asked with a confused look on her face.

"What do you mean Granny?" I asked.

"Well.....it seems that you came here last night and attempted to break into the school...may I ask why?"

"What do you mean Granny I never came here last night, I was asleep on Earth. You can even ask the twins!"

I was beyond confused, I don't remember coming here last night.

I tried to remember if I got up last night but I don't remember.

Everything was......blank.

Why can't I remember anything?!

I'm positive that I was asleep.....I think atleast

"I'm not sure about that Rose. The guards said that they saw you trying to break into the school." Snowwhite looked at me with nothing but confusion written on her face.

I was going to tell her the truth but I couldn't open my mouth my hair turned black and my eyes were green.

"Hahahaha why yes Granny Cinderella....Snowwhite.....I tried to break into the school but that's none of your business. Stay out of this and if you ever try to come in my way I won't hesitate to destroy this school and all you 'Fairytale Heroes', STAY AWAY!"

I was back and I felt normal but something was different.

"I suggest we take her to The Magic Council Cinderella, this is getting out of hand." Snowwhite stated

"The Magic Council?"

"Yes Rose and what we just witnessed here means that this is very serious." Granny said. I couldn't grasp all this information in my head. The voice, Magic Council and breaking into the castle.

I need some new shoes.

____________________________________________

ᴇᴅɪᴛ - June 7, 2021

The chapter's short.😕

Ha...ha

Heyyyy it's been quite a while but I have a good reason......I've lost hope for this book.

Yup, I've lost all motivation

I don't see where this book is going honestly and I've left here for almost 3- 4 years and it's not complete.

And the last chapter I published was in 2020. This book has no hope.😭

I have good and bad news, let's start off with the bad news:

• I might delete this book.

Now for the good news:

• I might be making a new book idk, idk. I already made a prologue for the new book and I have a solid idea in mind and I think I wanna do it. The plot will be different, new characters will be introduced and it will be kinda angsty.
I still have no idea what to do. I'll probably continue this book and finish it then work on the new book. Sighhhhh

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫...👩🏾‍💻
𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰.