BEAUTIFUL YET DISASTROUS ³

ROSE/EVIL ROSE
POV

I arrived at the castle with Aiden and he followed me like a puppy. My body started moving on its own and it was clear that the crazy lady was controlling me. Besides, they held the ball on the only day of the year...the only day our magic gets extremely strong.

The guards in the cancel were on the floor, unconscious. If Aiden and Alora did this they would've done this as soon as we left for the ball. This looked like it was plan b, just incase my Granny didn't give up the slippers.

'If the old hag won't give me the slippers I'll have to find it myself.'

My mind still lingered from the kiss that Aiden gave me. Unfortunately, he stole my first kiss and it hurt me because I was saving it for someone else.

Looking up I saw large double doors that would be too heavy for a normal human to push. We'd need Travis and his abnormal strength to open this.

'You're a fool if you think his strength will be able to open this door. To open this you need magic and I'm sure pumpkins won't be able to open them.' My other self said to me.

Aiden walked up beside me placing a hand on my shoulder, "My dear, you can use this wand and see if it opens. If not we'll have to find another way."

I grabbed him by the tie, 'I don't need your wand. I can do this myself with her wand. I suggest you get out of my way.'

He backed away with no hesitation with a small blush across his face, adjusting his disheveled tie.

Standing in front of the large doors, I held my wand reciting a spell that didn't seem familiar to me. Must've been a spell from the crazy lady's world.

The doors opened to reveal multiple magical objects but I knew the main thing they were searching. The famous Cinderella Glass Slippers, my body walked over to a case and at closer inspection I realized it was the glass slippers.

I took my wand and smashed it against the case with glass flying everywhere.

'Finally. After I put these on let's back to school to meet with your sister and Vicky.' Vicky, I knew she had something to do with this.

Why did we let our guard down at the last minute?

Placing the shoes on my feet I walked a little to get used to the unfamiliar glass on my feet. I walked towards Aiden and smiled. A sickening smile.

'Back to the Academy.'  I grabbed his shoulder tightly, then we disappeared.

________________________________

When we arrived at the academy we heard screaming from all around. It irritated me alot to hear their pitiful screaming with the teachers trying to calm them done, once again.

I stomped on the ground and because of the glass slippers, an echo was created in the room.

'I'm surprised by the fact that instead of trying to get out or find help, you all are in hear screaming like a bunch of uncoordinated brats.' I ended that statement with a pitiful laugh.

Alora walked to me and gave me what looked like a wand, I assumed it was the thing she was twirling earlier. I took it from her, tapped the top twice and wand turned into a staff.