BEAUTIFUL YET DISASTROUS ¹

ROSE'S POV

White... represents purity or innocence.

When I woke up everything was dark, nothing seemed innocent or pure.

To make matters worst, she was staring at me.

The crazy lady in my head.

I couldn't see anything.

I couldn't feel anything.

I couldn't hear anything.

"What?"

I'm not sure what that dilemma before was about. I realized that I could see, hear and feel yet I blocked out everything around me.

Where's mom, granny and the twins?

I wonder if dad is safe on earth?

Are my friends doing well?

Is Hawk doing well?

My thoughts were cut off when I saw the crazy lady, laughing.

I pinched myself squeaking from the pain. Sadly, this wasn't a dream.

I looked down and realized that I'm still in my ball dress.

Where am I and why am I here?

"You must be wondering why you're here." The crazy lady said with a sinister smile.

Why did this have to happen tonight?!

But if I was a villain... I would commence my plan on this very night.

Looking at the situation...it actually made sense.

She started laughing at me.

"What is happening here?!" I shouted at her and she had the nerve to continue laughing.

Glad she found it funny, I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Of course I find this funny. Who wouldn't?!" She got up and walked over to me.

She placed a hand on my shoulder smiling at me. How did she know what I was thinking?!

"I know what you're thinking about every second of the day. I can see what you see and I can hear what you hear. I can't wait to finally take over your body! If you hadn't realized, can't you tell we're the same person?" She question me looking right in my eyes.

My blue ones against her green ones.

"Let's take a trip down memory lane. I can't wait to finally see this FairyTale Land crumble to the ground." She said, tapping my forehead making me go to sleep once again.

A FEW HOURS BEFORE...
THE INCIDENT

"Hey guys! I'm so glad you all were able to make it!" I shouted to my friends from the castle gate.