LET'S START SCHEMING

HAWK'S POV

It was almost the end of the day.

In all honesty, it was time for lunch but I desperately wanted to go home.

Rose looked so out of it this morning and seriously, when did she dye a streak of her hair purple?!

Everytime I tried talking to her she would walk away from me pretending I didn't exist.

I decided to walk around school hoping that I would find something to do.

Instead I found myself walking towards the library.

Astoria and the twins were probably there talking about the night the ball was going to be held on or something.

"Cinderella, did you see Rose this morning?"

That sounds like my grandmother.

Why would she be talking about Rose in such a hushed voice?

I hid behind a large column so they wouldn't see me.

"I saw it too maybe the spell is wearing off. She might come out and take control. We need to find Rose quickly."

I'm definitely sure that was Cinderella's voice. But who is she?

"Do you think her friends or her siblings realize what's happening?" My grandmother asked her

"There's a possibility. I will discuss this with her later but for now let's not bring any attention towards her." After Cinderella said that I heard her walking to the door.

I quickly ran to the library and just my luck I found Astoria there with the twins and my sisters.

"Hey guys!" I shouted out to them out of breath.

"Hawk be quiet this is a library!" Astoria whisper-yelled I rolled my eyes when she told me that.

I reached their table and I was ready to tell them the new information I found out.

"You won't believe what I overheard from my grandmother and the Headmistress."

All heads were turned to me.

"Well??? spit it out little brother." Fala told me.

I knew that this information could be important to her mission so I wasted no time.

"I heard them saying that a spell might be wearing off on Rose and something or someone might take over Rose or something."

They weren't as shocked as I thought they would be....

I'm confused.

Rosetta and Carlos stood up simultaneously saying and I quote,

"I knew it! I knew that something like this would happen you owe me one hundred dollars!"

It was kinda weird because they stood up and said it at the same time, pointing at eachother grinning like idiots.