BEAUTIFUL YET DISASTROUS ²

ROSE'S POV

Surreal... very strange and not seeming real.

I instantly shot up hoping it was a bad dream, but sadly it wasn't.

"You're awake? Thought you'd last longer. You're not even done watching you're memories." The crazy lady said to me.

I glared at her.

"If you want to know what happened... I suggest you go back to your little dreamland." I stared at the girl and it was like looking at a mirror.

Except her reflection would be seen as pure evil.

The complete opposite of the cheeky girl with a wild obsession with shoes.

"Rose Cinderella, granddaughter of Cinderella. Lived in the Fairytale Land till the age of six then moved to earth after a strange occurrence. Wow, even when you were young people targeted you and they still are. If you weren't so dumb maybe you would learn to use your powers better." My reflection said to me mockingly.

"Learn to use my powers better? Is that even possible."

She didn't answer me but still glared at me. I decided to try and talk to her so.i can get information on where I am, even though it won't be easy getting information out of her.

"What is this place?" I asked her other self.

She rolled her eyes, "This is technically your mind. Your body is in hibernation as of the night of the ball because of the spell placed on you. So your body is asleep so it can be ready for when I take over."

"What kind of spell did you use on me?!" I got up ready to pounce on her.

"First of all, I didn't use any type of spell on you. It was somebody else. Weren't you paying attention when I said people are currently targeting you? And how can you be going to Regal Academy and not now this spell? I know it's forbidden and all, but-"

"A forbidden spell? I need to know more, who used it on me?!" I walked closer to the crazy lady.

"You ask to many questions. Back to sleep little Cinderella. Time to live out your full nightmare."

My other self walked closer to me I tried backing away but in the blink of an eye she was right in front of me.

"You can try all you want but you can't hide, Cinderella." She tapped my forehead with that statement.

Just like that I was back to sleep again.

AT THE BALL

"We're here!" I shouted as we all got out of the carriage

Everyone stared at the school in awe. They really put in alot of effort to make this ball unforgettable.

I walked towards the entrance excited to see what they've done, that was until I bumped into someone. I looked up to the boy with hazel eyes and bleach blonde hair but this time he combed it.