PROMISED EXECUTION

ROSE'S POV

"I can't believe this."

I sighed looking at my grandmother.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked my grandmother then stared at the window. The sunset is so pretty.

"Yes. If this gets out of hand they could execute you Rose." After saying that my grandmother swiveled in her chair to look at the window.

"Wait......what do you mean execute me?!" I asked with the slightest bit of rage in my voice.

"Rose, it's true. I don't what happened to you but if this gets out of hand and if it's far too much for the teachers and council to manage.......you will die." As Snowwhite said that she turned to the window and stared.

So that's it huh?

The crazy lady in my head will be the cause of my death.

Couldn't she wait a few years?

I want to marry him and have kids with him.......nevermind, I'm simply asking for too much

"Granny, can I step out side? This information is too much and I'm not sure what to make out of it."

"Yes you can go.......wait I need to place a spell on you first. To keep her from coming out. After that you can go back to class."

"Sure do whatever you like."

Imagine, me becoming a criminal. I'm just an energetic teenager that has a dangerously crazy love for shoes.

Ha. I didn't even get the new guy's name.

I didn't confess my love to the boy I like.
Like is an understatement I'm in love with him.

'You're pathetic.' She said. Then ended up laughing shortly after

"Rose.....Rose.....Rose!"

"Uhhhhh......I spaced out. What were you saying Granny?"

"You can go back to class I've done the spell, so everything should be good. For now atleast."

"Sure thing. Bye Granny love you!"

"Love you too Rose."

Time skip to class

I ran back to class immediately slamming the door behind me. Only to realize that the class was over, I took a seat at my desk.

This is too much for my poor brain and this started right after dragon training.

I just want some new shoes.

Other than wanting new shoes, everytime I look at my reflection I see her. It's almost like she's mocking me and it's getting annoying.

Everytime I go to sleep, she's there.

Everytime I look at my reflection, she's there.

Everytime she tries to talk to me her mouth moves and I don't a single thing coming out.

"Guys I'll be right back I left something in the classroom." A male voice said

When the door opened I turned around to see Hawk running around like a madman looking for something. I doubt he even realized I was here the whole time watching him.

"I know you're watching me Rose. Can you help me find my wand?" Hawk said with his back turned to me looking for his wand.

Sometimes I wonder if he can read my mind.

I snickered at the thought.

"Fine I'll help you. Also, how could you lose something as important as a wand? That's so unlike you" I asked laughing at him

"Haha very funny Rose. I was distracted.......I was worried when you went to your grandmother's office." He turned to me blushing

"You were worried?" I asked him

"Yea. I overheard my grandmother last night saying you might go to The Magic Council and I was worried."

"Wow. Thanks Hawk but I'm doing okay just a little.....misunderstanding?"

"Ha that sounds like a question more than a statement- FOUND IT!" I turned around to see him waving his wand around.

"C'mon love we gotta go to our next class."

Love?

Did Hawk just call me love?

After that small thought he realized what he said and immediately turned around to apologize.

"It's okay Hawk. Let's go to class and if you want to you can continue calling me that."

"Okay........let's go to class love." He immediately smiled after calling me that.

Looks like I can get used to that nickname.

Does that mean he likes me?

I couldn't even process anything because he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the classroom with the most beautiful smile on his face.

____________________________________________

Sooooo that's that

What do you guys think?

I mean Rose might he executed sooner or later.💃🏾

And Hawk calling her love?

Yeaaa we already know whats poppin'😗☕

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, as usual I appreciate everyone that reads my book<3

And I might continue this book but just a heads up I have exams coming up so I won't be updating for a while (although I barely update.....ironic)

Stay safe guys!