Sleep MunchingUniveres #3

Tyler's PoV

Me and Jason were room mates that had to share the same room. Our apartment didn't have that many rooms so we were forced to share a bedroom. Of course we had separate beds, but I kind of have a crush on him.....

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open and Jason plopped down on the bed next to me. I yelped quietly from the startling appearance while Jason simply chuckled a bit. "What're you thinking about?" He asked with a smile. That charming smile.... "Huh? Oh nothing." He just shrugged and got up. I sighed and relaxed in my bed. "I'm gonna go to bed now. So if you're gonna make any noise do it in the other room." He laughed and laid in his bed on the other side of the room.

Soon enough I heard a soft snore that made me giggle.

He maybe hot when he's awake, but he's fucken adorable when he's asleep!

I smiled to myself as I turned around to look at him. I felt my face heat up as my gaze moved to his lips. I grabbed my pillow and shoved my face in to it regretting having the urge to kiss Jason.

"Maybe....... one..... one can't hurt can it?" I asked myself aloud. I guess my body made up it's mind before me because I started walking to Jason. I crouched in front of his face hearing his quiet breaths and a soft snore once now and then.

That's where I just ended up kissing him. His lips were soft and sweat like candy or marshmallows.

I jumped as Jason kissed back and held my face with one hand to my surprise. I fell back on to the ground and looked up at him in shock. "Hey, why'd you do that?" he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I'm getting grounded XD so I'll see you all in like a month or maybe sometimes in between if I take my phone out during school xDd WELP IM KAMI AND IM GONE!!! GOOBAI FRANDSSSSS

Sam: WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!! YOU CANT JUST LEAVE US HE-