Merome #2 ~A Day At The Park~

Jerome's POV
(here's the deal XD I don't really understand who would be dominant in their relationship so let's just go with Mitch XD)

I was walking around to park and started getting bored of walking around. So I went to the main building there. (A/N: idk if ur parks have these but mine have like a building u go to for restrooms and shit XD) Though I don't actually go inside. Rather I go on the roof to bask in the sunlight and relax, wind blowing through my fur and listening to the background noise of the park.

I climbed up casually, to be greeted by another teenager like me, but human of course. He looked about 16-17, wore a red and black checkered t-jacket with a white undershirt the arms being greenish grey. He wore regular slightly torn baggy jeans, red and black basketball shoes, and a bright golden (I'm sorry skyyyyy /.\ the forbidden word must be said) dog tag.

I've got to admit, he was pretty damn hot! His golden brown hair pushed up to the side was cute as well. Wait.... HE'S IN MY SPOT! I felt so stupid, I got caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even think of the fact that he was laying in my spot....... Then again I did just stare at him like a creep when he was sleeping so that's a bad thing too.

"Who are you!" I spoke loudly enough to be sure he could hear and wake up. He stirred slightly before opening his eyes slowly. I felt my face heat up and I melted in to his bright brown eyes. Looking to me his drowsy look turned to a condescending smirk. "What's it to you?" I was trying as hard as I could to not laugh and look serious. "Cause this is my spot.", "Well isn't someone a bit childish?" God his cockiness was getting to me. "No..... Well yes..." I felt my face heat up slightly.

"Get out of here. A mad bacca shouldn't be awakened." I retorted trying not to sound embarrassed. "I think I'll be fine." The boy looked at me and smiled kindly.

By now I was blushing like crazy and I couldn't help but to ask. "What's your name if you're not going to leave." he smirked to me and flipped his hair slightly. "Mitch, and you are?", "J-Jerome." That name. I like it, it was cute and fitting to such a guy. "If you're a bacca, named Jerome, what are you doing in the local park? On the roof in a tux." I tilted my head slightly out of confusion, I didn't understand his question what so ever. Mitch sat up with a jerk and smiled. "Well you don't look like the type to have fun at park. Kind of out of place in short. I mean come on, this is my first time seeing a bacca in real life that isn't trying to kill someone. Then, on top of that you're in a tuxedo giving me the impression that you are well set off. Not someone who would be hanging out at park for fun, someone who would be at a classy restaurant drinking ccampaign." he chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

Did I really look like that? I mean I wear a tuxedo, one because I like the style and two, because I don't want to look like those other wild disgraceful bacca that live in the forest. "Um, I'm a normal middle class dude. I just like the look of tuxes." I laughed and plopped down in front of Mitch. "What are you doing here? You look like a normal kid that like's basketball."

~Time Skip~

Me and Mitch have been talking for so long that it was dark out. We were still sitting on the roof, the street lights had turned on by now and the stars were out. The park was nearly empty, and I have to admit that I've developed a crush for this guy. Although from the looks of it, he isn't bi or gay. Mitch is the classic cool player at his school, he's the best on the school's basketball team and have had 16 girls in the past month and a half. He didn't mention even one guy he had date in the past.

Me on the other hand havn't really dated anyone before..... DON'T YOU GO AND JUDGE ME!!!!! I know, I'm 16 year's old and I havn't dated anyone yet. "So Jerome. You've hear all there is to know about me. I want to know more about you. You havn't been telling me anything you jag!" I let out a deep sigh.

"Well, I'm 16 first of all. I moved out of my parents place about a year ago because they don't except that I'm gay. I live in the apartment's across he street and work at a cafe down the block." I leaned back looking up at the sky yawning. It was getting pretty late and I was getting tired, but I didn't was to leave. He was fun to hang out with. "Hold up. You're gay?! i never would have guessed." He said shocked and smirked. God a smirk after that statement. I knew for sure I was going to get a beat down for that. "D-did I say gay? I meant... um...." I said nervously and backed up slightly away from Mitch. 

'Damit, Jerome! How could you mess this up? Already!?' I mentally slapped myself.

Mitch's smirk turned to frown. "What's the matter?" He asked generally concerned. I was surprised but loosened up a bit. "N-nothing." I breathed out. We sat there for about another 5 minutes in pleasant silence.

"Hey, Mitch?", "Yeah buddy?" I looked over to Mitch who was laying with his hands behind his head looking at the stars, the star's light's shining back on to his pale face. "If I do something will you promise not to get angry?" I blushed deeply and shifted in place slightly hoping for a good responce. "Sure! I don't think you could do anything tha-" I cute him off by leaning over him and kissing him deeply. Mitch was of cours shocked, but didn't pull away. In fact after a couple of short moments he kissed back. Right then in that moment I felt happiness surge through out of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAHHHH NEW ONE-SHOT XD HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT! i'M TIRED BUT I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP. IT REALLY SUCKS XD I WAS ABLE TO DO THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IN ONE SITTING XD!!!!! LIKE FUCK!!! WHEN DOES THAT SHIT EVER HAPPEN XD GOD WHY DO I ALWAYS MAKING SHIT WORSE FOR MYSELF XD OK LETS GO ON A SHORT RANT XD 

(WARNING: This is a short rant. This is irrelevant to anything here so you can just go and skip it)

OK SO I'M A FAILURE AS YOU ALL KNOW BUT RIGHT NOW MY BRYAN IS LITERALLY WORKING ON MTNDEW SO YEAH XD MY BRYAN ISN'T EVEN BEING SLIGHTLY HELPFUL HE WANTS TO GO TO SLEEP BUT HE WONT LET ME XD THE SODA MADE ME HYPER KIND OF THE CAUSE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP BUT IM TIRED XD THEN I HAVE MY FUCKEN MUSIC ON HIGH MAKING MY HEAD FEEL LIKE SHIT CAUSE IM LISTENING TO DUBSTEP WITH THE BASSBOUST XD AND THEN THERE'S JUST THE FACT THAT MY MOM JUST WALKED PAST MY DOOR AND ITS ABOUT 11 SAYING "Kami go to bed" AT LEAST I THINK SHE DID XDD CAUSE I CANT REALLY HEAR ANYTHING BUT I HEARD THAT SLIGHTLY XD GOD DAMIT BRYAN YOU AND YOUR HEARING WHAT YOU WANT XD STOP THAT STOP THAT RIGHT NOW XDD WEWWWWW BASICALLY I REALLY WANT TO GO TO BED BUT I CANT CAUSE IM STILL HYPED UP OFF OF SODA (yes i know 'wow kami you get hyper off of mtndew!?" deal with it ass XD I'm a naturally hyper person and i NEVER have coffee or anything of that sort so mtndew is like a very effective cup of coffee for me XD) AND CRAP I THOUGHT WRITING WOULD HELP BECAUSE IT USUALLY MAKES MY SLEEPY BUT I GUESS NOT THIS TIME XD LIKE SERIOUSLY I WROTE THIS IN ONE SITTING WTF ITS ABNORMAL ALGAKLJFJFHJGFHAGIAUSHDFJLK

ANYWAYS THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY ILL UPLOAD SOME OTHER TIME SO YEAH XD I'M KAMI AND I'M GOOOOONNNNEEEE GOOBAII FRANDSSSSSS XDD