Windows SkyLox#3

Sky's PoV

I was walking down the dirt trail (farther than normal) and noticed an old cabin made of black and red spruce wood. (A/N: can spruce wood be red? XD) I came closer to get a better look at the strange house.

It looked like it had been here for... like..... ever, but it has the feeling of life. Like someone is living here or someone was living here shortly before. Suddenly some smoke started coming from the top of the house. The person couldn't have started a fire in a fireplace, seeing how it was in the middle of summer. Plus it was coming from a chimney like pipe from the top of the cabin. The only thing that had come to mind was an oven, an old oven.

I carefully walked closer to the other side of the cabin and saw an open window. There was a guy in there, he had on some modern styled clothing but the cabin was completely different.

(A/N: We all no Ty's style and I'm to lazy to write it out XD)

It looked like he was cooking and he was listening to music. He looked friendly so I came up to the window to say hello. "Hey. I've seen you before." I smiled and leaned on the window. The boy span around quickly, obviously startled by me being there.

"A-a.... ye-yeah....." He looked to floor nervously unknowing what to do. I was a bit uncomfortable, leaving me to think how he must be feeling. "Oh, sorry you must be feeling awkward with me showing up out of no where." I laughed and scratched the back of my head nervously.

Extremely awkward silence feel between us and I figured that I might as well leave.

"Hey, sorry about this. I just thought I could come over and say hello. Well I guess I'll go." I sighed

'To bad, he's really cute.' I thought to myself as I stepped from the window, but before I could get far I felt a soft warm hand grab my arm. "Y-you can stay if you want." He said leaning out of the window to reach my arm. I smiled and turned to meet his eyes. "If that's the case. I'm Adam, but you can just call me Sky!" I grinned and leaned in to the house looking up at the cute dude. "I'm Ty..... I don't really have a nick-name, but Deadlox is a second name." 

"Alright, Ty." I smiled brightly and shook his hand.

~Time Skip~

About an hour and a half pasted before I noticed how late it had gotten from the suns placement. I just couldn't help talking to him so much. Ty's just.... the more I talk to him the more I want to talk to him. Though of course I can't stay at his window forever, but maybe we could talk here more often.

"Well it's getting late... I should probably get going." I sighed and stretched my back before turning back to him. Ty looked kind of sad in someways. "Well... you... we could hang out more.... right?" I smiled brightly and pat his head . "Well tell me what you think after this." I smiled brightly and looked in to his eyes before pulling his chin up and pressed my lip against his. I waited for a moment before Ty actually kissed back. I was surprised, but over whelming happy. Pulling away with a joyful grin I looked at Ty. "I'll take that as a yes?" I smirked and started to walk away. "You bet! Come back here tomorrow, at my window!" He called. I could hear the joy in his voice and I couldn't hide my joy.

"You bet!" I said under my breath and walked home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HA SKY SOUNDS LIKE SUCH A PERV OR A CREEP IN THIS ONE XDDD god what am I doing XD I'm tired! I haven't slept in like 3 days and I'm not used to that shit XD Please excuse all grammar mistakes that may take place XD I don't wanna reread it to make sure it doesn't have any XD ANYWAYYYYSSSS XDD I'M KAMI AND I'M GONE!!! GOOBAIII FRANDSSSS!!!!!