Skylox #2

To make up for the depressing last Skylox I'ma make a better one x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty's POV

I was at a photoshoot today for my modeling career. It was quite fun seeing how I got to run around like a sexy idiot.

"Alright! That's a wrap, good job everyone!" the main photographer yelled signaling us to pack up and leave. I walked to the dressing room and changed in to my regular clothes quickly walking out of the building. I walked back to mine and Sky's home with a smile planted on my face.

Today was Sky's birthday!!! It sucked that I had to work today, but my producer said he'll have out early today. I swear he can be the kindest person, but he's just usually an ass.

I walked in to the house bouncy and happy. I stood in the door way listening around to find some sort of noise from my boyfriend. Once I heard walking I silently creeped to the kitchen grabbing a stick of butter as silently as possible. Then I crept in to our bedroom where I was hearing the footsteps. Sky was changing, and it looked like he just got out of the shower seeing his hair was still wet. I grinned and snuck up behind him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" I yelled and smashed the butter on his back. "GAH!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!" he yelled back startled. I laughed at his jumpiness when he turned around with a smirk on his face. "I hope you know I'm going to get you back for this. Man dude! Just got out of the shower too." "I know!" I laughed uncontrollably staring at him. He was slightly annoyed, but with a soft joyful smile on his face.

I calmed down quickly and looked in to Sky's eyes. They were gleaming so perfectly, I always hated how he would always where sunglasses. His beautiful butter colored eyes, lighted from the difference of his tan skin.

Sky chuckled a bit snapping me out of my thoughts. I blushed a bit realizing I was staring at him in my own thoughts. To make up for it I took Sky's head in my hand and pulled him down for a deep kiss. He kissed back with a light smirk, but I pulled back after a second and mumbled. "I love you" He whispered an 'I love you, too' back and hugged me tightly.

"Hey.... for my birthday can you...." I looked up at Sky confused unknowing what he was about to say. "caaannnn iiiii?...." I asked gesturing for Sky to continue. "Can you.... quit your job....?" his voice became quite and trailed off as if he were regretting what he had said right as it left his mouth. I was astonished, no words left my mouth unknowing what to say. The only thought that crossed my mind was, "Why? Is there something wrong with it?"

"N-no..... well, yes."

"Then what?"

"I don't like others looking at you! You're mine and only mine!" his voice rose and he hugged me protectively. "You in those skimpy clothes. Showing skin, you're gathering to much attention from others!"

I felt myself chuckle a bit. "Are you jealous?" "What!? No!"

"Yes you are! XD You're jealous that I'm posing for random strangers in stead of you!" I burst out laughing. Sky pushed out of the hug. "Screw it! Keep your job!" he stated annoyed and slightly offended.

"Nuuuuuuh." I wined and hugged his arm playfully. "Nope!" He tried to pull out of my arms again, but failed."Hey. If this bothers you this much I'll quit." I said loosening my grip on his arm with a smile looking up at him. Sky smiled and patted my head, "Are you sure? I know how much this job means to you." I nodded and picked up my phone dialing my agents number. "What are yo-"

~phone conversation~

A: Hey Ty! What's up, it's not like you to call me after hours!

T: Sorry, Jim! It's not gonna work out.

A: What?

T: I quit! I can't be a model anymore!

I hung up and threw my phone on our bed. Sky looked at me with wide eyes shocked at what I had just done. I chuckled a bit. I don't understand why he was so surprised, he's the one who wanted me to quit after all. I shrugged it off and grabbed Sky's hand and pulled us in to our living room. Sky flopped down on the couch pulling me on his lap.

"Thanks. I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YEYYYYYY FLUFFY CHAPTER XDDD SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER XDD REAL WORLD SHIZ XP BUT ANYWAYS IM NOT GONNA DO REQUESTS UNLESS I ASK SOMEONE TO REQUEST SHO YEAH XDD IM KAMI AND IMMMMM GONNNNEEEEEEE XDD