SetoSolace #1

Seto's POV
Me and Brice have been in a happy relationship for the last year and a half. until he just...... disappeared?
I don't know myself what happened, but he just disappeared. One day he was there, and the next day he wasn't. He had been a bit it looked depressed, for about 3 days before I last saw him. It's been about 2 years from that day. The day I woke up with out Brice by my side.
He was always there, when I woke up, when I got back from university, when we went to sleep, and all the moments in between that made it count. That day........
~Flash Back~
I thought to myself, 'He probably just went somewhere real quick.' and completely shrugged it off for the time being. Then, I stared to get a bit worried when about 2 hours had passed. By then it was 11 o'clock in the morning, so I had texted him asking where he's gone.
Hey Brice, just a little worried for you. Where are you? Will you be home soon?
My mind raced when I hadn't gotten a response. About 10 minutes passed of me staring at my phone. I then decided that he may had not of heard his phone, so I called him instead.
Ring Ring
Ring Ring
Ring Ring
Ring Ring
Hi this is Brice Solace! I can pick up the phone so do what the nice lady says and leave a message after the tone!
"H-h-hey Brice.... Could you call back as soon as possible.... please...." I hung up the phone after my slightly pleading voice rang in to the phone.
"Maybe he's in trouble! Or his phone maybe dead........ He could be dieing!!! Or he has his phone on silent...... What if he never comes back!!! Though he could have left his phone in the car or just not have heard it." I was pacing in our living room talking frantically to myself-
~end of flash back~
My thoughts were completely cut off by my front door opening. That's strange. I thought I locked it. I walked in out of the living room to the entrance hall but grabbed a bat on the way. I don't know what I'm going to do with it though. I'm probably not strong enough to actually injure someone, but I guess it makes me look some what intimidating. What I saw completely shot me in to tears.
There was Brice, standing in the entrance taking off his coat like an everyday situation. Like those whole 2 years have been nothing. "Oh hey Seto! I was hoping you'd be at school."
I stared at Brice completely dumbfounded. How could he act so casual to someone he had abandoned for 2 whole years. "Is that all you have to say!!?!?!!??!!!" I was letting my anger get the best of me, but at this time I couldn't care less.
"Wha-"
"You have been gone for 2 years!!!! All you have say is 'Oh hey Seto'!?!!!????!!!!! Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to come back!!!?!?!! How much I've questioned if you left me because you hated me or if something had happened!!?!?!!??!! How many nights I've laid awake crying because I missed you!!??!?!! I'm out of university now by the way!!! I'm a professor! Though I doubt you'd know that!! Seeing how you've been gone for 2 years!!!" Tears were starting to fell my eyes making my vision blurry as I raised my voice to Brice. Who seemed to only look at me with saddened eyes as if he was expecting this response, but just didn't want it. "2 years Brice...... 2 years....." My voice faded and I fell to my knees sobbing thinking back on all the tears I've shed thinking of Brice. All the days I've spent doing absolutely nothing just fantasizing that Brice was by my side. All of the sorrow that I had stumbled through to get through everyday day without him.
"I'm sorry, Seto....." His soft soothing voice flew through my head calming me as he wrapped his arms around me swaying us back and forth slightly. Brice rubbed circles in to my back gently before picking me up and walked to the living room sitting on sofa and setting me in his lap cradling me. "I-I-I've m-missed you s-so mu-ch...." I said in between sobbs. I held on to Brice tightly and buried my face in to his chest as I cried.
Brice nodded and whispered in my ear, "I missed you, too." Right then rage burst through me again. "Then why didn't you at least call and say something!" I wanted to say so much more, but I stopped myself knowing that he's being truthful about everything he says. I felt his chin lightly rest on my head. "Because if I did I would have came back right away..... believe me when I say that I missed you more than every single thing in the world."
My eyes widened and one question repeated in my head over and over again. "Where did you go?" I asked softly pushing out of Brice's arms slightly and looking him with concerning eyes. his saddened look increased as he stared at me.
"I went to America to study as a doctor......" all I could produce was a puzzled wondering look.
(A/N: can I just say that its unbelievable cold out right now XD and on top of it it's raining and I forgot an umbrella! My hands r really cold xDD stupid walking xT then there's the fact I have to wipe off my screen like every 5 seconds so I can see it XD DAMIT I'm going to write later xD ~next day~ LOOK AT THAT SHIT THAT IS ICE XDD GOD U PEOPLE BETTER FEEL FUCKEN SPECIAL THAT IM WRITING THIS RIGHT NOW XD)
"A-are you serious!!?!" I practically yelled in Brice's face.
I can't believe it! He left me to go to America to study! With out saying shit!!?! I was furious at that point of time, but that anger was being washed over with sadness.
'Am I not that important to him...... did he really leave me for such a thing!' My thoughts wandered thinking that he had really left me because he didn't love me anymore.
"Seto..... isn't this a good thing?" Brice's sincere tone made me even more sad. "y-yes..... Of course that's a good thing.... But you didn't say anything, it would have been different if you told me you were leaving.... but you just left..." everything went silent as I spoke and my quite voice was the only thing being heard in our house. Brice stayed silent and I stared in to his saddened eyes. I hadn't seen him in so long.... it was just unbelievable that he was here, ring in front of me.

"Seto.... I want you to do something for me....." I nodded my head and awaited his request. "Wake up. You're dreaming...." my eyes widened and everything went to white and I woke up half way off the bed. I was hyperventilating and sweating, tears running down my face.

"No...... brice please come back......" I weeped laying of the hard wooden floor like just about everyday after rest. These dreams that each say a story of which he left, each time he came back and told his reasons and woke me up.

I missed him so badly. He simply left with nothing to say. I looked around the room with blurry vision from my soft tears.

The phone rang leaving me to drag myself out of my spot to get it. Walking lifelessly around my bedroom I had found my phone and looked that the caller id.

Brice <3

My eyes widened at the thought. I answered the phone with out hesitation and tears feel down my face once more.

"Brice?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HA YOU DONT GET TO SEE THE ENDING XD SUCKS FOR UUUUUUUUUU XDD I NO HOW IT ENDS BUT UUUUU DONTTTTT XDD I'm a douch I know x3 UR FUCKEN WELCOME XDANYWAYS THIS WAS MORE OF A SPECIAL CHAPTER THAT I DIDNT KNOW WHERE I WANTED IT TO GO SO IT GOT KINDA EXTENDED XD BUT OH WELLLLLLL IM KAMI AND I-

Sam: you're an ass -.-

....... You aren't even in this story ._.

Sam: I DO WHAT I WANT

Well ok then 0-0

Sam: fucken prick!

That isn't very kind young lady! -3-

Sam: I'm older than you!!!

And I'm taller :3

Sam: ...... Shut up -3- HEY YOURE ONLY TALLER THAN ME BY LIKE ONE INCH!!!

YEP AND IM KAMI AND IM GONE XDDD

Sam: just gonna do that! Well you're an ass!