SetoSolace 6 (ignored P2)

Due to high demand here is part two XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seto's PoV

The first day of school.... I walked in the doors in search for my new locker. I had decided to forget about Brice.... It's really hard, but it had to be done. I got to my locker and got my stuff for the first day before heading out quickly for the rest of the day.

This is going to be a boring day...

Brice's PoV

I was walking to school looking at the messages I had gotten from Seto over the summer. "God damnit he probably hates me....." I cursed at myself. He sent me 4 messages. It made me kinda sad that that's all he sent, but it makes me even more sad to think that I couldn't keep contact with him.

~flash back~

"BRICE!" My mother screamed from the kitchen as I walked in. "Yes?" I sighed. "You've been busy recently...." She scoffed and I nodded. "Well yeah, I've been hanging out with a friend."

"This friend shit is going to stop...." She gave me a venomous glare before grabbing my phone. "Hey! I-" I tried to grab it back, but she just gave me that glare again. She's a small lady... She's a strong small lady....

"Blocked! You still have the messages from before but you can't send or receive from that boy anymore." She whistled and tossed me a dish rag. I tried to unblock him but it just ended up having to have a passcode. I entered one after another but couldn't figure it out.

~later that night~

Buzz Buzz

I looked over to my phone too see it glowing in the black room. Picking it up it was from Seto.
.
.
.
"Wait Seto!?" I quickly opened it.
Hey welcome back! :3
I had gotten back from a trip yesterday. I'm happy he remembered when I'd get back. I quickly tried to respond but a passcode box popped up and didn't allow me too.... Oddly enough the message from him went through.

~back to reality~

I looked to the top of the screen and realized that I was gonna be late and stared to run.

~timeskip to school~

I walked to my locker just in time to see a brown haired guy in a purple hood leave the one next to mine and I smiled brightly. "Seto......"

I panicked and thought of so many idea of how to approach him. By the time I figured one out he had left....

Better luck next time Brice....

Seto's PoV

The school day finally ended and as I had thought. It was boring. I walked out of the school gates and heard a familiar voice. "Seto!!! Seto wait!!! Please!!!" I looked back to see Brice sprinting towards me. I don't know why I did it. I'm sorry Brice.

I ran. I made a dash for it. I made my way away from Brice. Maybe he was here to tell me that he never loved me. Maybe he wants to tell me it was all a misunderstanding. Maybe he never loved me. Maybe he has a good excuse. Maybe....

My mind was in a huge war of maybe's. I zoned out for a bit before running straight in to a tree. "Ow!...." I groaned as I fell on my ass and held my head.

"Seto!! Please sto-!...." I heard quick footsteps dashing closer towards me. "Are you ok?" I looked up to see Brice eyes looking straight at me. Those brilliant icy blue eyes. "I-I-a......" All I could do is stare as I felt myself tear up.

"Seto..... Just hear me out. Please?"

"I....." I couldn't say no to him. As much as I wanted to me selfish and ignore him for ignoring me.... I couldn't. He moved my hair out of my eyes and wiped away my tears before giving me a halfhearted smile.

"Seto I didn-"

"Doyouhateme!?" I let the words slip out quickly and let my head hang. I mentally slapped myself. I could feel more tears come to my eyes and let them fall when he didn't respond.

Brice's PoV

"Doyouhateme!?" I looked down at Seto, his head down and soon saw tears fall. I leaned down.

"Of course not..." I whispered before gently taking his chin making him look up and kissed him.

Seto's PoV cause fuck Brice's XD

I was shocked at first but melted in to the kiss with no hesitation. I held on to Brice's shirt as he pulled away moments after. "I love you, I would never leave you deliberately." He pulled me in for a tight hug. "I.... I really love you..." I hugged him back rubbing my face in to Brice's shoulder.

~le time skip~

Brice explained to me what happened and we hung out at the park for the rest of the night.

"Brice can I see your phone?" I asked and held out my hand. He put the phone in my hand and I grabbed my laptop out of my bag. I connected the phone to my laptop and went it to its programming. (A/N: I'm too lazy to write all this shit so he went and got rid of the passcode and prevented one to be put on and unblocked himself XD)

"All done." I unplugged the phone and handed it back to Brice. He looked shocked.

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz buzz

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My phone was being spammed with messages I took my phone from my pocket and they were all from Brice. I looked up to see Brice rubbing his head a bit. "Sorry ^^'"

"I love you~"
I hugged him tightly with a big smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
XD I was really debating whether to give this story a bad or good ending but I would assume a lot of people want a good end so yeah IM KAMI AND IM GONE GOOBAI FRANDS