chapter 21: all I ever needed is here in my arms

Warning: This chapter might rot your teeth.

Can came out of the bathroom amidst a cloud of steam and approached Tin who was attempting to proofread an assignment that was due for submission the next week. His attention was immediately drawn away from the dry subject of the International Monetary Fund to watch Can's approach. One of the many things he loved about Can was how he seemed not to realise just how gorgeous he was, and never more so half naked like he was now.

Can reached for the computer mouse, closed Tin's document, and pushed the keyboard out of the way. He then inserted himself between Tin and the desk and sat himself on top of it. He leant back slightly, supporting his weight on his arms and opened his legs in blatant invitation.

Tin gulped and briefly reconsidered that perhaps Can did know his own attraction after all, at least when it came to how Tin saw him. He stood, heart going wild in his chest, and filled the space between Can's legs with himself. Can's gaze flicked to his lips and before Tin had chance to think Can had sat upwards, wrapped his left hand around the back of his neck and pulled him in, kissing him firmly on the mouth

"Ren is fast asleep and the door is locked," Can said into Tin's mouth and pulled him back in for an opened mouthed kiss that went from zero to desperate in seconds, fingers in hair and the feeling of never wanting it to end. Can scooted forwards to the edge of the desk, wrapping his legs around Tin's waist, his hardness pressing into Tin's stomach, constrained only by his towel.

Tin wanted to see him, to take the heavy weight of his cock in his hand and coax him to come all over his fist. Without breaking the kiss, he inched back a little and slid his hand inside the towel which immediately fell away. Can's cock bobbed free and proud, red at the tip and already leaking. God, he was just so—fuck. Tin's mouth went dry at the sight, like he'd never seen him naked before, all pale and lean, his nipples pink and inviting, stomach flat and his cock utter perfection. Tin would never tire of the vision.

Can hooked the forefinger of his left hand into one of Tin's belt loops and pulled him closer, fumbling with the button until Tin pushed his hand away and did it for him, stepping out of his trousers, boxers and socks all in one go, letting Can pull his t-shirt over his head.

Tin aligned his body with Can and scooted him back up, stalling when Can kissed him again, their cocks pressed together between their bodies and Tin's last coherent thought abandoned him. Licking his palm, he wrapped his hand around both of their cocks, finding a rhythm that complimented their breathless kissing.

After a while he pulled back, breaking the kiss, staring down at his hand and the tips of their cocks as he moved his fist around them, then staring at Can whose gaze was fixed on Tin's fist, his cheeks flushed. After a minute, their eyes met and remained locked as Tin picked up his pace, his breathing speeding up, heart pounding out of his chest. Can's legs curled tightly around the back of Tin's thighs and when one of Can's fingers traced the top of Tin's thigh and parted his cheeks to skate over his hole Tin nearly lost it, letting out a loud groan that had Can's expression turn wicked.

"Faster, Tin," he said, eyes still on Tin's. "Gonna come, can't—" He didn't break eye contact as he came, shooting all over Tin's chest. Tin stroked him through it and as Can's breathing began to slow he pushed Tin's hand away and took Tin's cock in his own smaller hand.

Just a couple of strokes and Tin could feel his own orgasm building, rising through him slowly, letting him chase it, almost, just out of reach until Can circled his hole again with his spare hand and that was all Tin needed, spurting between them and adding to the mess Can had already made.

Tin dropped his head forward onto Can's shoulder.

Can laughed and said, "Another shower. Then sleep."