chapter 16: you're so cruel

Tin's mouth was everywhere; his tongue tasting parts of Can that he hadn't even known were sensitive. Can had to commend himself on his recovery time; his cock was back in action and begging for attention. Tin ignored it in favour of lifting Can's legs and draping them over his shoulders, grabbing a cushion and placing it under Can's bottom and then – bloody hell – a warm wet tongue was licking his hole. "Tin!" Can flailed. He'd seen this on the internet when he'd dared to attempt some research, but he'd never touched himself down below, and now Tin had his tongue there and Can screamed his pleasure. He tried silencing himself by biting his lip, but when a slick finger breached his entrance, he cried out again at the unusual sensation. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was mildly uncomfortable.

The next few minutes were a mixture of intense pleasure – Can's first experience of someone brushing a digit over his prostate, and the strange sensations that came being fingered and stretched, then the tongue would return and so would the bliss and the unfamiliar burn and- "I'm ready," he whined, worried that if Tin didn't fuck him soon he would come again, and he wanted that to be when Tin was inside him. "Tin, fuck me, please."

Tin sat back and dropped Can's limbs to his sides. "Patience, Cantaloupe," he teased. He took Can's cock head into his mouth again and swirled his tongue over the slit and with a hum he crawled forward over Can and when their faces were aligned he grinned and kissed into the hollow of his neck, biting down on the soft flesh there causing Can to cry out. Tin pulled back saying, "I want to make you feel so good...are you ready?"

Can nodded emphatically and watched in anticipation as Tin reached for the condom and eyes locked on Can's tore the packet open with his teeth—which was fucking hot—and rolled it over his pretty cock. He dribbled some lube into his dick and gently rubbed the excess over Can's entrance.

Tin lifted Can's legs again so they rested on his shoulders and Can felt the head of Tin's cock pushing into him. It felt so big, but Tin went slow, taking time for him to adjust before he pushed in further. Can felt him with every nerve ending, he was more turned on than he'd ever been despite the burn.

Tin, now fully sheathed, pulled back slowly and shoved back inside gently, said, "So good, Can, so good." He rained kisses over Can's jawline and pulled back out again. "I don't know if I can go as slow as I planned, I want you too much."

Can noticed the beads of sweat on Tin's forehead and wanted to taste them. "I'm okay," he said. "I want you to fuck me exactly like you want to. I'm an athlete! I won't break."

Tin sighed in relief, buried his face in Can's neck, bending Can nearly into two. He withdrew and slammed back home. Can whimpered, it really bloody hurt, but at the same time felt so good. How was that even possible? Tin shifted and the next stroke hit Can's prostate. "Tin!"

From there it was fast, and glorious, painful and amazing; Tin above him, pounding into him, so gorgeous, and for this moment, he was Can's. Tin took hold of Can's cock and stroked it in time with his thrusts, and Can held on as long as he could before he toppled over the edge for the second time that night, spilling his come across his own chest and onto Tin's.

Tin came then, almost silently, until he cried, "Cantaloupe!" and his face relaxed as he moved through his release.

After a few long moments where they caught their breath Tin withdrew, threw the condom in the direction of the bin and pulled Can into his side, covering them both with the duvet. Can, still reeling from his second orgasm of the night let himself be lulled by the sounds of Tin's heavy breathing as he succumbed to sleep.

:::::

"Just you and me today," Can said to Ren as he clipped the sling around her. Tin had been up and on his way to Chanthaburi before Can had been fully awake that morning and was probably already at his destination. "We'll go and fetch Uncle Good and Gucci then have nice walk in the park and maybe an ice cream." He winked at her and kissed the top of her head.