A New Day

Phoneix woke up smelling a great smell which she followed despite her soar legs to the kitchen were she found a almost naked peter parker with only his pants on humming while he was cooks a some breakfest.

Phoneix : hello beloved, how are you today

Perer : great , but with you by my side that is a given.
Then he gave her a kiss on the lips

Phoneix : so what do you want to do today ?

Peter : let's go around and explore the island.

Then phoneix nodded and they ate in silence and then got dressed. Both of them headed out and were amazed seeing beuty of nature and they found a river they decided to swim in at another time.
They continued until they heard a scream and rushed to it and saw a women witb blue eyes and black hair fighting a giant lion with gold fur.

Peter instead of rushing ahead like many of his hero friends, he quickly thought of a plan having recognized the beast and used his new powers and transported the lion into the middle of the ocean making it drown.

Peter and his wife aproached the women and ask if she was ok.

?? : I am fine thank you for the help.

Peter : that is good who are you.

Diana : I am princess diana daughter of hippolyta.

Peter (with a smile) : nice to meet you.

Unknown to peter diana blushed a little which phoenix noticed and scowled.

Suddenly many amazons along with the queen found arrived and looked at diana who was injured.

Hippolyta : diana what happened ?

Diana explained what happened and how peter saved her which earned him looks from the amazons

Hippolyta : I can't thank you enough for saving my daughter, if you need anything just ask.

Peter : no thanks are necessary your majesty .

Hippolyta : please call me hippolyta , you earned that much. I invite you for a dinner in your honor

Peter : thank you hippolyta. We would be honered.

With that they all headed to the palace and sat at a table and food was served.

Hippolyta : so tell me about your world.

Peter began to explain about the aliens , cosmic beings and gods and other threats which left her surprised as well as everyone else.

Diana: wait you have gods in your world and they walk among you.

Peter : yes there are asgardians like thor and loki. But I have met some greek gods,but my experience with them was not great.

Hippolyta (surprised) : what happened if it's okay with you.

Peter (sadly) : I actually dated hebe daughter of zeus but he seperated us, and aphrodite cursed me with a bad love life since I refused to sleep with her. Thankfully that curse no longer works in this dimension.

The amazons were surprised that a man would not accept the live of aphrodite who is said to be the most beutiful.

Phoneix : I should have killed that goddes for making you feel pain my love.

Peter : No that is not needed.

Diana : But why she made you suffer.

Peter : listen well diana revenge is like a poison it could take you over and finally turn us into something we are not.

This surprised everyone , it showed great wisdom and maturity .

Hippolyta : those are wise words. You must remember Diana vengence will taint your soul and blind you.

Diana nodded at her mother before she noticed a ring on peter's hand.

Diana : what a beutiful ring you have.

Peter : Thank you but nothing is too much for my wife.

The amazons were surprised

Hippolya : your wife

Phoneix showing her hand with a smug grin : yes yesterday peter proposed to me and now we are wedded.

Antiope : congratulation, it's not everyday you find a good man.

Phoneix : I know you should have seen my host previous lover,he cheated many times and always thought of other women.

Diana with a forced smile: congratulation, this is a  reason to celebrate right mother.

Hippolyta like her daughter : indeed daughter to the newlayds (raising a glass)

The amazons and peter partied all night happily unaware of the danger comming towards them.