Meeting and New Family

Peter woke up the next day on bed with 3 women in his bed while the rest of the amazons were laying down on the ground with smiles on their faces.

Peter : seems they all had fun last night.

Peter gently untangled himself from the arms of his lovers and left the bed, then headed out to clean himself in the lake naked. He figured a the amazons would wake up tommorow after the night of passion they had.

Peter : (they already saw everything, no need to be decent ).

Peter walked to the lake and began to clean himself, he felt refreshed after absorbing so much tantric energy, never has he ever felt more satisfied, don't get him wrong, mj, felecia, carol and others tried but none could really satisfy him, when he saw them getting tired, he pretended to be winded, he could still remmember when he lost his virginity to betty brant, he did not stop until she passes out from exhaustion and when they broke up mutually, she always remarked how he ruined her for other men.

A figure was watching peter as he bathed, it was non other than shanna who did not recognize peter without his mask. She has been walking through the jungle looking for civilization, but failed, peter was the first person she ever saw.

Noticing he was naked she blushed and observed how water droplets fell on his chest, looking below she blushed at his size admitting he was bigger than Ka zar, she scowled at the reminder of her ex husband. Right now she needed to focus on her objective and subdue the person then ask him questions, better to restrain him than to  him to be hostile and attack her.

Peter who was bathing was able to feel someone watching him and ready to attack him thanks to his spider sense, now all he needed was to wait for her which should be any momment now.

Not a second later peter was forced to dodge a wooden spear, he then blocked a few punches from the figure and proceded to kick her to the ground , the woman got up amd tried to pounce on peter only for him to jump on her and force her to the ground with him sitting on her stomach.

Peter : who are you and why did you attack me ?

Shanna : fuck you.

Looking at his attacker peter felt he knew her from somewhere, she looked familiar to him, looking at her he remmembered an old ally he once teamed up with.

Peter : shanna is that you ?

Shanna : how do you know who I am and who are you ?

Peter : my name is peter parker,but you know me as spiderman.

Shanna : wait, spiderman, what are you doing in a place like this and where are we ?

Peter : me, what are you doing on paradise island, it litreally is in another dimension.

Shanna : another dimension ?

Peter : listen how about you and I go back to the city and we talk, sounds good ?

Shanna : yes, now can you get off me, while I enjoy the view, my arms are hurting me

Peter blushed at quickly got up apologizing to shanna.

Shanna : where are your clothes, you can't expect to go inside the city naked.

Peter : trust me, it will not be a problem.

Shanna was confused about what he meant, but let it slide, they began to walk towards the city with shanna trying to ignore peter's state of dress.

Peter : so to get everything straight, you are in another dimension.

Shanna : I see, so that is why nobody could find you back home.

Peter ( surprised ) : people are looking for me ?