lanterns

Peter : no I am not, my name is peter parker and I am an ally of hal, how may I help you miss .....

Carol : carol ferris, I am the leader of the pink lanterns, shouldn't you know that being a lantern ? Though I never knew a white lantern could exist.

Peter : I became a white lantern a few minutes ago really, had to fight a crazy red lantern kryptonian woman.

Carol : impressive, if you can keep up with a kryptonian then you can help us.

Krystal : how do we know he is strong enough to help us ?

Dela pharon : we need all the help we can get.

Peter : is something wrong ?

Carol : yellow lanterns are attacking us, we have been trying to repel them for weeks but we were unsuccessful.

Peter : I will help you.

Aga'po : we appreciate your help but can you prove to us how strong you are ?

Peter : I guess I can show you a small demo, attack me.

Though they looked hesitant they all attacked with their constructs that were absorbed into peter who formed a ball into his hand and pointed it at them.

Peter : my turn.

He unleashed all the energy back at them while adding some of his own, the pink lanterns did their best to shield themselves but the balst destroyed all the barriers they had set up and sent them flying.

Carol : okay, you proved your power.

Peter : thank you, now can you explain to me what a pink lantern is.

Krystal : we are the same as the green lanterns but unlike them we draw our power not from our will but from love.

Peter : well, I know love is really powerful.

Carol : it is, now can you explain what lantern you are ?

Peter : i am a white lantern, we represent life.

Carol : are there any other white lanterns ?

Peter : nope, I am the only one for now.

Krystal : a pity, so about sinistro, he has an army outside the barrier, however our defenses will not hold.

Peter : why does he attack other lanterns ? Sbould they not coexist ?

Carol : we all wish to prove our ideas is the right one, he wants a galaxy ruled by fear.

Peter : words of a tyrant. Now if you will excuse me , I will take care of them.

Dela : you will need backup.

Peter : I am the back up.

Peter teleported outside the barrier and saw hundreds of lanterns strike the link barrier.

Peter raised his hand and out came a light construct of a giant spider as big as a mountain, the spider began to attack the yellow lanterns trapping them in webs and destroying any construct they through at it with it's arms.

Peter : I love this ring.

Sinistro: who are you ?

Peter : peter parker from earth.

Sinistro: so you must be a friend of hal jordan?

Peter: we met ? Why don't you leave before I kick your butt.

Sinistro: humans , always have a giant ego.

Sinistro created a giant fist that sailed to peter who created a shield, he knew he could have ended it but he wanted to depend on the ring.

Peter : ( this ring depends on the imagination right ? So let's try this ).

Peter concentrated and began to form constructs , they soon took the form of diana, batman, superman and flash.

The constructs began to attack Sinistro who was being overwhelmed by them, the spider seemed to ve finished webbing up the last enemy lanterns.

Peter : I feel a bit bad for them.

Sinistro: ENOUGH !
with a shout he destroyed all the hero constructs and charged up his ring and pointed it at peter then fired a giant blast.

Peter raised his hand and absorbed the blast while walking ti Sinistro who kept increasing the power.

Peter : sorry but today just isn't your day.

Peter grabbed the yellow ring and crushed it making Sinistro scream in pain, slowly cracks began to appear and soon tge ring was destroyed.

A depowered Sinistro attacked peter who just punched him in tge face and webbed him up.

Peter : mission accomplished.

The end

Did you like it ?

What will happen ?

Rate /10

Comment.