"Hyung is right, let's just do our best for them." Sunghoon added patting your head.

"Yeah, let's work harder and make them proud." Hanbin added, encouraging them.

"Haha yeah, I would love that. Let's fight for them." You added while sniffling and starting to smile again.

All of you look at each other, chuckled at how some of you have swollen eyes from crying.

"Hahah we even promised earlier, no crying!" Daniel teased.

"Well, we are all cry babies from the beginning anyways." K said, chuckling, whipping his tears.

The I-Landers did a group hug, putting your arms around each other's shoulders and look at each other.

"RUN FOR YOUR DREAMS! FIGHTING!" All of you yelled with warm smile, encouraging and comforting each other.

"To all the 11 I-Landers who've survived until now, Congratulations."

"YEAH!!!" All of you cheered enthusiastically and applaud for yourselves.

The flags went down. The banners got changed with new rankings. All of you smiled looking at it.

"After the second test, this new order of the 11 participants' ranking with the global viewers vote."

"11 participants should put the nameplates on your ranking's chair, and wear badges."

All of you went to get your nameplates and placed it behind your chairs.

The top 8 I-Landers went to the glass cabinet to get their badge.

You took the badge excitedly.

"Hanbin oppa! I'll put it on you!" You said excitedly, so happy for him, Sunoo also stood beside you acting like it's some award ceremony or something.

"Hahahaha okay." Hanbin chuckled and ruffled your hair.

You put it on him excitedly, like a proud mom.

"Congratulations!" You said with your bright smile, hugged him and shook Hanbin's hands.

"Thank you." Hanbin chuckled playing with your act.

"Congratulations!" Sunoo added enthusiastically shaking Hanbin's hands too and hug him at the same time.

"Haha Thank you." Hanbin said, shaking his head and smilling at your silliness.

Hanbin just laugh at the both of you.

"What about me?!" Jay protested.

"Me too!" Heeseung, Sunghoon, K and Jake added, falling in line behind Jay.

"Hahaha okay, okay!" You chuckled.

You and Sunoo ended up putting badges on them, literally having an award ceremony and the others acted like photographers.

All of you laugh at yourselves and went back to your designated seats.

The Top 8 people are wearing the badge that indicates the debut group.

"Twin! We made it again." He said, showing his sunshine smile, holding your hands and wink at you.

"Mmmmm" You said smilling, squeeze his hands and wink back at him.

"Now that the rankings of the 11 praticipants have been decided. The rankings will be applied to everything in the I-Land until the next result."

All of a sudden, the unit cards are shown on the screen which made all of you confused.

"Why? Why? Why?" Sunoo ask in confusion with his eyes wide open, looking at you.