Chapter 14 - The Sleepover/New Suit, Same Old Y/N

Start from the beginning

The Rainbooms: "Hey Y/N!"

Sunset blushed before shaking it away.

Sunset Shimmer: "We're so glad you decided to come."

Twilight Sparkle: "I agree. We hoped you would show up."

Pinkie Pie: "Now that we're all here, let's get this party started!"

Y/N: "Let's do this!"

Pinkie Pie started typing on her MyStable account as Rarity grabbed her phone. Fluttershy, Sunset, and her took a selfie but Spike photo-bombed the picture.

Rarity looked at her phone and glared at him while Sunset and Fluttershy try to hold in there laughing

Rainbow Dash and Applejack were playing video games when Rainbow Dash was about to lose. She decided to be a sore loser and turned off the console before Applejack could win.

Applejack: "Hey! I was about to win!" She said annoyed at Rainbow.

Rainbow Dash: "I doubt it." She denied.

Y/N: "Sore loser much?"

Applejack snickered and Rainbow glared at you. You noticed Twilight was sitting on her own on Pinkie Pie's bed. She was writing in Fluttershy's notebook but looked stressed.

Y/N: "Hey Twilight, are you ok?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Huh? Oh, I'm fine. I'm great." She said looking at Fluttershy. "Thanks for letting me use your notebook Fluttershy. I really like the song you wrote for The Rainbooms."

Fluttershy: "Thanks." She said before sighing unhappily. "Hopefully one day, we'll get a chance to play it."

Suddenly, you heard I.P.'s voice in your head.

Nightmare Spider: "Y/N, if you're not a spineless coward, come meet me downtown at the brownish-orange building with a water tower. Don't take too long, rat."

You bunched up your fists and snarled.

Y/N: 'YOU! You think you can just bait me into a trap! And how are you even talking to me?!' You thought angrily.

Nightmare Spider: "I can talk to you whenever I want Y/N, I'm becoming stronger and stronger every day. Now chop, chop. You won't get hurt, I promise...Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!"

You thought of an excuse and a lightbulb lit up over your head.

Y/N: "Hey I'm gonna' go grab some pizzas. I'm super starving!"

Pinkie Pie: "Okie Dokie. Just get one cheese, one pepperoni, and one bacon and-"

Y/N: "See ya in a bit!" You interrupted as you jogged out of the room.

After some high-flying web-swinging, you landed near your house and crawled into your bedroom.

Y/N: "If I.P.'s going to face me, I might as well look good doing it." You said as you opened your backpack. "Sorry wrestling suit but you gotta go." You grabbed your sketchbook and flipped to a new design you had drawn up a couple of days ago.