Chapter Four

"Uncle Iroh!" He looked up from his game and smiled at me. Then he saw the teapot in my hand. His smile was as wide as the ocean with I sat.

    "Ardema, I've missed you!" I smiled softly as I made the tea.

     "I missed you, Uncle. I learned a few things that you must never tell anyone." He nodded. "Imagine my tea as a little candy. A melt in your mouth savory candy!" His eyes widened and he drooled a bit.

     "How?"

     "Well when we stopped back at the village I found this shop and they were making candy. And I won't tell you how it's done but be prepared to have your mind blown." I pulled out a bag and gave it to him, he smiled brightly and tried it.

      "That's the best thing I've ever tasted my dear!" He ate another one as I poured a cup or tea. He took a drink and smiled.

     "Tea is best when served hot." I said. I saw Zuko walking out and joining us on the deck. My smile dropped. And I went monotone. "Brother."

    "Uncle. We have to go to this dirt bender prison." I sighed. "Apparently they need help and they're offering us help in our search." I stood up and went to the very front of the boat. I watched the water and sighed.

     "Ardema, you will be coming along." My uncle said as he walked beside me. I saw Zuko began training. "Now train. No lightening."

    "I'm not training. I'm stronger then most everyone on the trip. I chose not to waste time with such trivial matters." I said catching everyone's attention. "If you want me to train, find stronger people. Did my betrothed send any letters?" I asked seeing the Hawk land on the boat. Me and Zuko lifted our arms and he came to me. But it wasn't from Zhao.

    "It has the royal seal. It's father."

    "And it's not for you." I said walking towards my room with the hawk on my arm.

   'Dear sister,

    Father has decided not to hold against you that you killed one of your own as you were trying to get information on the Avatar. He thanks you for the extra insight and wishes you best. But enough about father, Zhao has decided it best to marry me. Take him back. I don't want him.   

    Hate, Princess Azula.'

   Good Spirit of Agni. Please catch Azula on fire along with Zhao. I sighed and wrote back.

     'Dear sister,

    I hope you enjoy married life, I cannot wait to see the look on fathers face when he see his youngest daughter defeats the Avatar. Give him lots of love from his favorite child. You know me.

     Envy Crown Fire Nation Princess Ardema'

    "Crown Fire Nation Princess." I repeated. "Does have a ring to it. Can't wait to tell brother." I smirked and put the letter in the container and gave the hawk Azula's smell patch. Then I walk outside and send him off.

     "Princess." I turn to the crew man holding Azula's letter in my hand before lighting it. He watched it burn in my hand.

    "Yes." He stood tall but something was off about him.

     "Your Uncle has requested for you to meet him in his room." I rolled my eyes and walked to my uncle.

    "Uncle Iroh." I said walking into his room. He was holding a scroll. With a baby picture of me.

     "You know I've always loved you like you were my own. You and Zuko. And seeing what's happening because of the Avatar and my brother. Makes me sad." I sat beside him. The picture was of Zuko holding me, the day I burnt Azula as everyone says. "Zuko had fear in his heart that you would turn out like Azula, but you were so calm. You joined him when he was banished. Azula just laughed. You even tried challenging Ozai."