Chapter Thirty-Nine

"Yu Dao stays." I said looking at the Mayor and his wife.

"The harmony restoration requires all four separate nations." My eyes fell slightly at Aang's remark.

"Yu Dao can be an exception. We can grow it, into something bigger where all people can live together in peace." I said. I looked at my brother.

"Thank-"

"Shut it. If we arrange a meeting with the Earth King will you show up Zuko?"

"I'll be there."

*short skip*

"That irritating brother of mine." I mumbled as I sat between Katara and Aang with a small sigh.

"So why do we have to talk to the Earth King?" Toph asked. "Zuko knows he's wrong! The fire nation colonies have got to go."

"It's complicated Toph. There are a lot of......issues involved." I said. Katara looked at me before looking away.

"Plus, talkings always good, right?" Aang said with a hopeful glint in his eye. I nodded and smiled. "Sweetie, when we were back there.. Thank you for not letting me do something I'd regret."

"If you ever have to fulfill that promise...you can't let it happen like that. You have to be calm enough to know you're making the right decision." I said grasping his hand. He nodded and kissed my head. "I hate seeing you like that, you're supposed to be the one in more control then me." I mumbled as I hugged him. He pulled me onto his lap keeping his arms around my waist.

"Ugh...Aang, Ema,,you're kind of giving me the oogies." Sokka said before a slap sounded.

"Stop it! It's cute!" Katara said. I blushed slightly and then giggled.

*short skip*

"Find a nice hill to land on buddy." Aang said as he opened his glider. I pointed to Katara before doing a flip off of Appa. I landed on my feet in the middle of a street. My air bending caused a small dust cloud to appear. I walked around watching the direction of Aang and Katara before jumping over buildings to their landing area. A bunch of girls with Aang's picture on their dress surrounded them. I jumped beside Aang and grabbed his hand.

"Protector Ardema." One said with a smile. I waved at her and smiled.

"It's great to meet the Avatarr first girlfriend."

"What do you mean first- Aang, Katara come on we have to find my uncle for a room."

"Why don't you stay at the club house?!" Another girl said. I frowned and then felt Aang pull me back.

"Alright then."

"I thought you said this was modeled after the Western Temple?" I asked looking at the...club house.

"It is! Won Yee did all the decorating to make it look upside down!"

"I love it! Thank you official avatar fan club." Aang said with a bow. I raised a brow before Aang grabbed my hand again and then dragged me toward the building. "Let's check it out. Katara come on!"

"Can't wait." Katara and I said in sync. I snorted and then walked with Aang.

*time skip*

"And this is called the air scooter! I invented it when I was training at the southern temple! It's part of how I earned my arrows." Aang said showcasing his air scooter. I looked away and sat in the corner with my knees pulled to my chest. Hugging them.