First Morning and Physical Affection

(Y/n)'s Point of View:

The curtains were pulled back, the sunlight pouring in from the curtains waking me up, although begrudgingly. I sighed and rolled over, opening my eyes slowly to the figure by the window. "Good morning Ed-"

I looked at the butler, confused when I realized that it wasn't my own. "Sebastian? Good morning."

He bowed, "Good morning, Lady (y/n). I'm afraid Edward hasn't returned yet, I'm here to wake you for today."

I nodded and slowly sat up, a loud yawn erupting from me while Sebastian made his way over to the side of the bed. He pulled a gown from the closet where they were sorted and proceeded to lay it out.

"I shall send in Mey-Rin to assist you in dressing. We will be dining in the dining room this morning for breakfast."

I gave him a sleepy, yet sweet smile. "Yes. Thank you, Sebastian"

Sebastian paused and stared at me for a bit, then bowed. Moments after he left, the spunky red-haired girl from last night came in through the door.

"Ello miss! My name is Mey-Rin, yes it is. "

I grinned at her infectious energy, "Good morning! It's a pleasure to meet you... I'm (Y/n, just (Y/n) if you please."

Mey-Rin gave me an energetic smile and helped me into a light pink lace dress, and white kitten heels, buckling the silver latches quickly. She sat me down at the vanity and slipped a pale silver necklace with a small pearl in the middle around my neck and clasped it lightly. Mey-Rin then picked up the brush hidden in one of the drawers and began to lightly run it through my locks until it became a controlled shiny curtain. I handed her a white lace ribbon, and she proceeded to tie back a small amount of my hair with it into a cute bow.

"Aw Mey-Rin! It's wonderful! Thank you so much

"Aw Mey-Rin! It's wonderful! Thank you so much."

The maid visible froze at my gratitude, and I turned to look her concerned.

"Mey-Rin? Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am My Lady. I am just not used to the thanks."

I frowned but lightly patted her hand. "You will get used to it with me, love. I'll be leaving now, thank you again."

I left the bedroom and began the walk down the hall, following the instructions that Edward had given me. I hummed softly as my eyes trailed over the decorations on the walls, all antique and beautifully presented.

When I finally entered the dining room, Ciel was already there reading a newspaper as he drank from a cup of steaming tea. An idea flashed through my mind and I grinned while I slowly crept up behind him and jolted his shoulders.

"Boo!"

"AHHHHH!!" he screeched loudly, and I caught his cup of tea before it went flying off the table.

I laughed as I stood by his side, the cup placed safely on the table and his newspaper pages scattered on the floor.

Ciel turned to my laughing form, frowning before giving an annoyed 'tsk'.

"Honestly, (Y/n). How old are you, four?"

I grinned in between my gasps. "Oh, please forgive me, Ciel! You were so serious there with your newspaper that I just had to!"

He rolled his eyes and began to collect all of the papers and I bent down to help him. Once he stood up, I lightly placed both of my hands onto his chest, looking up at him from under my lashes.

"Please don't be angry with me, Ciel." my voice turned pouty and I internal grinned at the flushed expression that violently covered his cheeks. I stepped even closer to him and much to my amusement, he froze in his spot. "Please?"

He inhaled deeply before patting my head awkwardly. "It's alright. I'm not angry with you. I'm just not used to such antics early in the morning."

I looked up at him and my head tilted, "So early in the morning? Are you used to it during other times of the day?"

He barely chuckled, and it was then that I noticed his hand was holding my waist lightly.

I inhaled despite myself, the closeness of our bodies reminding me of parchment and strong earl grey tea.

"Yes. Perhaps you will see just how chaotic it becomes inside of my manner. Although I wish it was more silent than anything, I supposed the noise can be amusing at some points in time."

I smiled at that. "I'm rather fond of my capable servants. They are a bit rowdy from time to time but I dare say it's more refreshing on the days when it's obscenely quiet."

He looked down at me, an unreadable expression on his face as his eyes studied my face. I stared back at him, his dark blue eye enticing me to move closer-

"Mr. Phantomhive. Would you care to explain why you have your arms around my lovely young mistress?"