Chapter 31: Downfall

3rd Person POV:

Back at the Airship, Ruby and Y/N look around for the attackers until the both of them hear a loud shirek in the air as they both see a Wyvern Grimm.

Ruby: What is that?!

Y/N: Another problem we'll have to deal with as soon as possible.

Suddenly a Griffon Grimm lands on the airship, Ruby and Y/N charge in easily cutting the Grimm apart with their respective weapons as the Griffon disintegrate into black particles.

They both then hear a snap, turning to see Neo, now changing into her standard attire with a wave of light washing over her from bottom to top, as she winks after taking a picture of the two.

She sends it to Roman as his screen shows the photo with the text "Guess Who?" appearing on top.

Roman: Oh, you can not be serious!

Roman then picks up Melodic Cudgel and walks up to the top of the airship, ready to take down his persistent does.

The scene changes to Blake making it to Beacon's dinning hall, seeing in horror at her old partner Adam Taurus.

Blake: No... Adam?

Adam: (grinning creepily) Hello, my darling.

Blake then starts to slowly back away in fear.

Adam: Running away again? Is that what you've become, my love? A coward?

Blake: Why are you doing this?

Adam: You and I were going to change the world, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution!

He then stomps on a downed Atlas student chest before drawing his blade.

Adam: Consider this...the spark.

He goes to stab the student as Blake charges into the dining hall, drawing her sword in a flash. Her blade clashes with his as she pushes him away from the student, and they stand with their blades locked.

Blake: I'm... not... running.

Adam: You...will.

He kicks her away, knocking her onto the floor. A nearby Creep runs toward her, only to be shot by Adam.

Adam: But not before you suffer for your betrayal, my love.

He smiles and begins walking toward her.

Back outside the Beacon grounds, Velvet groans as she struggles to get up, only to get knocked back down when Coco Adel bumps into her after getting knocked away from a Paladin.

Neon and Reese dodge and weave between groups of students fighting against Grimm plus the infected Atlesian Knights and Paladins. The rest of Team ABRN surrounds a Griffon attacking it with bullets and fireballs, as Bolin knocks a Knight aside.

Reese spins her board and slices through another as she passes by it. Nearby Sun and Neptune try to hold back a Paladin, while Nora and Ren decimate another group of Knights.