❦ A Hidden Heart ❦ (Daisy x Sadie)

This ship isn't meant to be taken seriously! It's just a crackship! :)

Alright, calm yourself, Daisy. You just have to get a few documents from a classroom. Then you can zoom back into the bright hallway of the school and you'll be safe.

Oh, what are you even thinking? It's not like there's anything dangerous in the Summoner's Hall - is there?

Daisy shook her head. Of course not. People only called it the Summoner's Hall because they had nothing better to do. The Summoner - Sadie... She couldn't do anything that meant harm. All of it was just a silly rumour.

But yet she couldn't help but shiver as she walked down the dark hallway. The hall was pitch black, the only light coming from a flickering lightbulb at the end of the foyer. Its yellowish light cast across a small area of floor, barely brightening anything.

Cobwebs hung from the ceiling, and she felt as if something was staring at her. But every time she heard something rustle, she'd turn around, but nobody would be in sight.

She reached the classroom she needed to get the papers from, and sighed. Even as Head Girl, she couldn't manage walking down a certain school hallway. It was so stupid of her - she was supposed to set an example!

Daisy shook her head and put a hand on the door handle when it suddenly burst open. A girl with ruffled black hair and fearful, purple eyes came running out. She caught sight of Daisy, and her eyes widened.

"NO!" she cried, and without another word, she grabbed Daisy's hand and yanked her away.

"Hey!" said Daisy, but the girl made no way of turning back. She seemed panicked, and was running as fast as she could, as if something was chasing her. In fact...

Daisy took a glance behind her and screamed. 

Running after them - or flying, if you may, was a seven headed black demon of some sort. It had an empty, wide, white eye on each head, and one mouth in the center in which was opened in fury. The creature was pure black, its lower body made of dark smoke.

It looked like something that would come from your nightmares.

She didn't even stop to question it, and instead turned back and poured on more speed. They were nearing the end of the hallway - what would they do? Run inside a classroom? But then they'd be trapped! Could they perhaps make a turn? But surely the demon would catch them sooner or later...

An angry roar came from behind them, and then a snarl. She risked a glance back, to see that the demon had now sprouted two more heads.

With a jolt of panic, Daisy felt something like smoke brush her ankles. She gave a small yelp and darted out of the way, trying to run faster. But her legs were weighing her down, and the end of the hallway was getting nearer and nearer...

All of the sudden, the girl tugged on her arm, and quickly pulled her into a small closet of some sort. She threw Daisy inside, and rushed towards the door. A few words were murmured, and Daisy heard a click. A bright purple light flashed, and then the roaring was silenced.

The girl panted, trying to catch her breath while Daisy clutched a stitch in her chest. The panic was ebbing away.

"It's gone now," a small light shone down on the two, and Daisy recognized the girl as Sadie. "Don't worry, we'll be safe."

"What was that?" Daisy gaped. "And - the rumours are true! You really do summon demons and ghosts!"

She straightened, finally getting her senses back. "Well - whatever it was, it most definitely is not allowed here. You'll be reported to the principal, and we'll have you thrown out of the school. We can't have those things wandering around here!"