✎ About ✎

~Requests are temporarily closed. Thank you for your patience!~

Heya! Hope you're doing well!

This is a book of one-shots from the gacha series The Music Freaks RosyClozy. I'll be posting my own one-shots, as well as one-shots I wrote at the request of others! 

My one-shots include: A Hidden Heart, Flowers of Love

++++

HOW TO REQUEST

Comment here or on this part, or you can message me! I'll make sure to credit you by your wattpad username!

RULES/GUIDELINES

~ Nothing inappropriate

I really don't want to touch on this. But I hope that this is obvious. And by inappropriate, that includes NSFW, lemon, rude ships, unsettling topics, and so on. I will be accepting some murder, as long as it doesn't require any excessive detail of gore, kills, etc. 

~ No fantasy AUs

Yeah, I know, it seems really stupid. It's just, I love fantasy too much, and I'd probably write like, a twenty chapter fanfic on an idea you give me. I kinda everything to be kept short and simple. Romance, fluff, angst, and drama, is ideal! Let me know if you have other ideas!

~ Be specific

Another thing about requesting one shots is to make sure that you give enough details. A super general term like "Jailey fluff" will be hard for me to picture what you want. Something like "Jailey cafe au where Hailey is a cafe waiter, and Jake falls in love with her when he visits the cafe" is something more ideal.

~ No limit to requests!

There is no limit to how many requests you can submit! I'll do my best to write them!

~ Be patient

I have a life and other activities that keep me busy! Some days motivation is hard to find. So please, be patient with me. I deeply apologize if I don't update this frequently. But this is just for fun!

If you have any questions make sure to let me know! I hope you enjoy reading ^^

- Icy Crem