Season 5 Chapter 11: Unforgettable & Undeniable Love

Începe de la început

Mariana's POV

Hey Judicorn, I just wanted to let you know that I want to go to the store and buy tea, wanna come?

Jude's POV

Sure, why not?

Mariana's POV

ok *winks at Mariana,Jesus and Brandon*

Callie's POV

Connor, I'm trusting you to keep a look out for Jude and I hope you love him just like I love him and you have to treat him well.

Connor's POV

Yes, Callie, I won't hurt him, I just want him to be safe with me.

Brandon's POV

Here they come, Connor, hide I'll tell you with my signal on where to come in.

Mariana's POV

We are back! and *winked* at Brandon.

Brandon's POV

Jude, come with me for a walk. We need to talk mano-a-mano.

Jude's POV

OK, what's up!? I don't have time for games and all I wanna do is go to sleep.

Brandon's POV

Wear this blindfold, I got a surprise! *signals at Connor*

Jude's POV

Is this a bra?????? Brandon where are you? Hello, this is not funny!

Connor's POV

I opened the blindfold and sees Jude's cute,adorable face and suddenly he slapped the shit outta me!

Jude's POV

Connor, what are you doing here and yes I slapped you because HOW DARE YOU KISSED ME when I specifically told you, I DON'T LIKE YOU IN THAT WAY!

Connor's POV

I kissed Jude again and told him " I deserved that slap and yes I kissed you, but it's not that hard when meaning that I don't know, I don't want to lose you and maybe the fact everytime when I see you, I start to blush and you make my day while giving me a smile"

Jude's POV

So what I am hearing here is, you have a crush on me

Connor's POV

Yes, I do ever since you came right into my math class, I knew you were the one. You are my one and only and I guess this will be awkward if I don't stop talking.

Jude's POV

Ok,ok I have a lot to think about so Wow man, I thought you like girls

Connor's POV

Would it help that I am b-b-b-b-b-bi? or g-g-gay? I don't know but whenever I look at you, my heart melts and I smile like there's no tomorrow and then I kissed Jude so much I wanna say it out loud

I LOVE JUDE JACOBS!

The Fosters' Kids POV

Callie: Aww true love, Go Jude, be with him

Mariana: You need to be happy, Connor is your guy to be happy

Jesus: Aw, my little bro and his boyfriend kissing in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby carriage.

Brandon: Jude, go ahead, he's a good choice from all of us to you 

Jude's POV

i don't know, I don't want to get my heart broken again but CONNOR STEVENS...

Connor's POV

Yes? *the tense is killing me* I want to go out with you and only you. Please give me a chance. Please Jude, just let me love you.

Jude's POV

OMG, Connor, Dude, why are you making me cry though but YES! I will go out with you

Connor's POV

So, that's a Yes, HE SAID YES PRAISE THE LORD!! but I'll catch you tomorrow, I have to go home and get ready tomorrow! I'll see you tomorrow, boyfriend!

Jude's POV

I gave him a kiss on the cheek. and said "See you tomorrow, baby! goodnight xo"

The Fosters' Kids POV

Callie: Jude, you got yourself a boyfriend! aww I am so happy

Mariana: There you go Judicorn, now everyone's happy

Jesus: Aw come here, he's a keeper I'll tell you that

Brandon: Jude, match made in heaven for the both of you.