Chapter 8

Jude's POV

"Aye, it's spring break yo!"I say to Connor . He says " Don't say that ! * both of us laughed out loud* We have like 7 days of pure fun, flirting and spending time with each other I say to Connor.

Connor's POV

Yes, we do. We can do everything. But what to do , what to do. Oh babe! What if I sleep over this whole week? Would that make you happy.

Jude squeals when I say ' sleep over' and he says Yaaaaass bae 😍🙌🙏

I think I made him proud.

(Conversation between Stef,Lena,Jude & Connor)

J: Moms , can Connor stay over this week?

S&L : sure why not sweets, but we don't want any funny business, okey?

J : Ok , Connor you can stay

C : Yasss 👌

* Stef and Lena asked Jesus to sleep in Brandon's room and that Brandon will be sleeping at his dads until Uncle Mike feels better"

Jesus says " Sweet!"

Jesus says to Connor, Don't mess and ruin my bed.

Connor says Don't worry I won't :)

Mariana just got back from her date with Mat and Zac came back a few weeks ago. She asked for advice from Connor and Jude and Connor says "Mari, just see what are their pros and cons are and see what traits they have and go for the one that suits you, that's what I did with Jude and Maddie, but I choose Jude and no one else." Mariana says " Aww that's too cute and thank you so much for the advice Cons, Jude , I was right , your boyfriend is a keeper ! I like him for you , he's the perfect right boyfriend you will ever have.

Callie came to the room and says to Jude and Connor, "Lights Out, guys! Oh man, you guys are really cute together" As Callie told them to sleep , Connor went to Jude's bed and cuddled with him and snuggled the boyfriend away. suddenly , Connor woke up with a nightmare and Jude was half asleep and was awoken by the way his boyfriend was reacted to for his nightmare.

They both talked and Jude calmed his boyfriend down and he suddenly feels better.

Connor says to Jude, " Love has no limit, love is infinite, I actually have found my Prince Charming and that's you, Jude Jacob, you really made my day everyday. Thank you for the comfort babe! now go to sleep says Jude. Jude lightly kissed Connor until they fell to sleep and was thinking of each other in their little sweet heaven dreams.