New Years Chapter: This is the New Year

Jude's POV

I can't believe it's almost New Years and today is New Years Eve! I just hope 2015 will be my year with a sucessful career, having a undeniable marriage to Connor and just hope that our baby girl will be healthy.

Connor's POV

THIS YEAR I have been blessed with a loving husband, adoring daughter that came to our lives and I just hope my marriage with Connor will last forever.

Brandon's POV

It's New Years and since I've broken up with Jesus, I've been smoking a lot and I was crying when we broke up. I don't know what to do with myself. And Jesus is back with Emma. Me and Callie had spark but she went back with Wyatt. Oh well, at least Lou is a good kisser. She's just like me but she's had a criminal record worst than mine. I just hope I wish i knew who to pick.

Lena's POV

Can you believe that it's New Years and I just love that we spend so much together and we're never gonna be apart.

Stef's POV 

I know, right? I just want Brandon to have a great year, he seems upset about it. Wait, babe, why don't we ask Jude to talk to Brandon, out of all the sisters and brothers, Jude is the closest one to Brandon. 

Lena's POV

okay! Jude, sweets come over here for a minute

I think something is going on with Brandon would you mind talking to him?

Jude's POV

ok!

Meanwhile in Brandon's room......

Jude walked right in and talk to his step-brother

Jude's POV

Hey, B. What's the matter?

Brandon's POV

Everything!

Anything I do, i just go ballistic and don't know what to do.

Jude's POV

Have you been smoking? Dude, it's just not right to do that. 

*thinking really hard*

Is this about Jesus? I think I noticed because I saw you checking him out with Emma and it disgusted your face, right?

Brandon's POV

How do you know? Jude, I swear if you tell anyone about my crush on Jesus, Yes, we dated briefly but I ended it because I was ugh still confused and I thought I'm still in love with Callie or Lou. I just don't know. Is this what happened with Connor before?

Jude's POV

Hm, B.  Maybe slight but me and him worked it out because we made a promise to each other. We promised to be faithful towards each other, always be there when we neeeded it and most important, be truthful. I think B, you should just be truthful toward Jesus. The reason why me and Connor are always thoughtful towards each other because we are both sweet and sensitive. So, B. if you want Jesus, it's not too late. So, go get him.

Emma's POV

Um, The food is fantastic, Stef & Lena, unfortunately I have to go home and get ready for New Years with my family. Jesus, wanna walk me out?

Jesus' POV

okayy!

Emma's POV

Thanks for inviting me and I hope it works out with you and Brandon. I know you still love him and he broke your heart but it's a new year and what I say goes, go back with him. I saw him crying before winter break and it looks like he still loves you. You and me are always gonna be bffs but he needs you even more so go to him.

Jesus' POV

Oh my! I think I know what to do! 

Emma's POV

That's my boy!

Jude's POV

I'm going to go downstairs and its 10 minutes before New Years so you better come soon B.

Brandon's POV

ok i will.

Suddenly, Jesus ran towards Brandon's door and kissed him when B opened the door.

Jesus' POV

I still love you, no matter what. Emma is my bff now, she tells me things I tell her things but no matter what she convinced me to go to the right person. And that person is you, B. I always still love you just don't do it okay, B?

Brandon's POV

ok i will, Jesus. Come and kiss me babe.

*New Years Countdown*

10........

9.......

8.....

7.....

6...

5..

4..

3..

2.

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!

General POV

Jesus and B kissed and locked Brandon's door. Stef and Lena had a romantic but playful kiss.

Callie and Mariana dancing and throwing money in the air. As for Jude and Connor, a romantic 

and intimate kiss. A whole new year to start out differences. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A/N: Hey you guys I'm back, thank you guys for understanding that I have been taking too long to write and publish anyways since it was the holidays. I have come back and will surprise you all. Well here is my much awaited comeback chapter, hope you enjoy. - xojoshy